"Because I am a Man"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Because I am a Man"

Because I am a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle w/a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option.

Because I'm ...man, when I catch a cold, I need chicken soup brought to me in bed, while I lie & moan... You're a woman. You never get as sick as I do, so for you it's no problem... where's my soup?

Because..., when one of our appliences is broken, I will insist on taking it apart, despite evidence that this will cost me twice as much once the repair man(person), gets here to put it back together!

Because...you don't have to ask me if I liked the movie. Chances are if you're crying @ the end, I didn't...and if you're feeling amorous afterwards...then I'll remember the name and recommend it to others.

Because...I think what your'e wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing 5min ago was fine. Either pair of shoes is fine. With or w/out the belt is fine. Your hair looks fine. You look fine. Can we go?

Because...I am a Man...and this is, after all the yr 2006, I will share equally w/the housework... You do the laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, vaccuming, and I'll do the rest... like wandering around the yard & garden wondering what to do!

This has been a public service message to help women to better understand men...

"Because I am a Man"

LOL LOL!

Comment

"Because I am a Man"

Hey Jude - Too Funny:lol

Heard any on TV remotes?! Being the only female with 3 guys in the house - I have just now started to pick it up since the youngest headed to college this year. Still don't know entirely how to work it . . . DVD remote - may NEVER learn that one!

Thanks for the laugh I needed it today!
      Hugs,
      Mary

Comment

"Because I am a Man"

Bump
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

"Because I am a Man"

kids jokes....
          Once there was an Irish man an Englishman and an Australian who decided to have a competition.While on top of the hill each man had to chuck his watch in the air, then run down the hill and catch it before it hit the ground.

So the Irishman chucked his watch in the air, ran down the hill and SPLAT the watch hit the ground.

Then the Englishman chucked his watch in the air, ran down the hill and SPLAT the watch hit the ground.

Next was the Australian who chucked his watch in the air, ran down the hill, went and had a beer, did the shopping, came back and caught his watch.

"How did you do that?" asked the Irishman.

The Australian replied "My watch is 1 hour slow !!!!!"

Comment

"Because I am a Man"

Kids Jokes from daughter love em
            1. Did you hear about the 2 peanuts walking through the park..One was a salted.
            2. Whats a fly without wings.....a WALK
            3.How many dads does it take to do the dishes...dont worry answering .. its never gonna happen Daddy

Comment

Working...
            X