Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast

I'm just not a breakfast girl. At least not before, say, noon. Do you think it's a problem to have my All One gag formula without first having had breakfast?

I've really got to find a way to make this work for me, and if I have to keep doing things I hate, I'm afraid I'll say f*ck it. What commitment, eh?

Breakfast

I say, if it does not upset your stomach then do it. If it does upset your stomach try having a saltine or two and then have it.

If that does not work then wait.

Bottom line - do whatever works for you.

Comment

Breakfast

Can you do a smoothie?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Breakfast

First of all, hi Pink!!

Smoothies are a great idea for breakfast haters! Also, from a fellow former breakfast hater, try really hard to get yourself in the habit - it is really worth it.. I know, breakfast used to royally GAG me! I think it was from my days with hangovers.. But, it helps to get your blood sugar stabilized and metabolism going. I started with smothies.. then cereal, now I have breakfast everyday - actually make time for it!

Do you have a blender?
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Breakfast

Pink,

I agree with everyone on the smoothie thing.

I happen to use (everyone close your eyes while I tell her this) a protein shake. I use whey protein because I am not a vegetarian and I use a product called Isopure.

It mixes easily.

Here is what I put in mine.

2 scoops of Isopure, water and 2 ice cubes, 1 heaping TBSP All One, 1 GABA, 1 Magnesium. While the "shake" is blending I put the B-12 sublingual under my tongue (gastric bypass and must use sublingual B-12). When the shake is done, swig it down.

Sometimes I use vanilla and put half a banana or some blueberries in there. That is a real treat!!

I then sit down and drink as much coffee as I care to.

Do not take the All One on an empty stomach. It may make you ill AND it won't do much good without any food. Vits work with food.

If I don't eat breakfast, I wait until noon to take my vits, when I do eat.

btw, Pink, so glad to hear from you and really glad to hear you are hanging in there!!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
          X