hi there..i just want to say good morning and where the coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there.its a wonderful day.and the dog is going crazy the cat wants her food ..and my son wont make the coffee.oh wait he is doing that right now .and what do i do the rest of the day. I am thinking just take a walk on the beach. and he wants to go fishing.But anyway how is everyone today. hope everyone had a great night. :thanks:
    :wings:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Good Morning. I envy you because you heve the option of going fishing. I loe to fish, but that would require chopping a hole in the ice here. However, the ice is not thick enough for safe ice fishing. We're being treated to a balmy high of 33 today. Need coffee for warmth.
    Later,
    IO
    "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

Good Morning !!

Gray and snowny here, perfect temp for making snowwoman..I am in a great mood and very efficient this morning. Would rather be on the beach as well but would pass on the fishing rather read and loaf. I hope you all have a good day
      FH

Comment

good morning, tlrgs and all!

A walk on the beach... aaahhhh - I can only dream. I have almost 5 FEET of snow in my yard!

The sky here is a brilliant, cloudless blue. It is so cold your breath is thick with white smoke. It could not be more beautiful. The contrast between the white and blue is almost blinding...

Enjoy your days....

Namaste, my friends.

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

fishing or walking on the beach? Now there is a man with some nice problems!!!!

Whatever you do have a great day!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X