Supplement Dosage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplement Dosage?

ACK! I fill my "pill box" up for the week every Saturday. MWO pdf is on my laptop at work and the paper that came with the starter kit is no where to be found.

I have no clue what dosage I take as I just fill the AM, Lunch Dinner PM boxes for each day for the whole week, using the paper I had.

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I was following the standard dosage, but then ordered the L-Glut and the GABA.

TIA!
    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Supplement Dosage?

I take 2 sam-e, 1 kudzu and 1 l-glut in the am. 1 kudzu and 1 l-glut around 1pm and then when my "witching hour" 5-7pm strikes, I take 2 kudzu and 1 l-glut. I used to take 1 & 1 three times daily but found that two kudzu helps me when I am in the first week of AF then I back down to 1 & 1 again. I also take Gaba before bed or whenever I am feeling extremely anxious and really want a drink. This is a formula that seems to work for me. You may need to tweak your dosage based on your needs. Hope this helps.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Supplement Dosage?

Deena;265282 wrote: ACK! I fill my "pill box" up for the week every Saturday. MWO pdf is on my laptop at work and the paper that came with the starter kit is no where to be found.

I have no clue what dosage I take as I just fill the AM, Lunch Dinner PM boxes for each day for the whole week, using the paper I had.

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I was following the standard dosage, but then ordered the L-Glut and the GABA.

TIA!
      http://www.mywayout.org/supps/update.pdf

Comment

Supplement Dosage?

Thanks Rosalind - somehow couldn't manage to find that on my own!!!!

:thanks:
        Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Supplement Dosage?

Deena,

It took me awhile before I ever found it too, no problem.

Glad I could help.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
          X