Mean-It Voice - Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean-It Voice - Day One

Yesterday was the 1st day of my February goal.

Goal in review: AF Mon-Thur; 2-drink limit Fri-Sun; free day Valentines and Presidents Days

I got through the first day with amazing success. Since I was smart enough to start my goal on a Friday I got to have 2 glasses of wine. They were drank over a romantic dinner for 2 with my hubby. ahhhh.. But that is not the best thing. He brought me flowers to show me how much he appreciates the recent changes he can already see in my drinking habits.....ahhhh......I won't bore you all with what happened next. Well, it wasn't boring, but I still won't tell.........

I have never been more encouraged in all my attempts to control my drinking. NEVER. I have made fun of the large supplements, the hypnosis and the topo is next, but it all does seem to be really working. Of course the thing that is working the best is all of you!!! I appreciate all of you on this site more than I could ever document. :thanks:

Mean-It Voice - Day One

Congratulations Croft! Very nicely done, j
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Mean-It Voice - Day One

Join the club of AF people! I am telling you, all the shit in life comes out. Its hard work, but you will not die sobering up. We are here to chat. Go to chat if you want to piss yourself, its a riot.

Toodles~
      Back to cleaning~:boxer:

Luv Ripple~

Comment

Mean-It Voice - Day One

Congrats for *thinking* the way you do and now *acting*! You sound really positive and determined, all the best! And I think it's lovely you have such a supportive husband, beautiful.

Ripple: are you sure you wont die sobering up? sure feels like it sometimes!
        Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Mean-It Voice - Day One

:rockband: Yay croftie!!!!!
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
          X