Phosphatidyl Serine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phosphatidyl Serine

It's supposed to be good for memory and brain function. Anyone have any experience with this?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Phosphatidyl Serine

Beatle - what a coincidence - I was just looking into PS yesterday. Oh right - I saw mention of it in another thread. From what I saw online it seems pretty intriuging. Anything to boost brain function is fine by me!! Especially memory - ee gads.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

Beatle and MOW

I've been taking the MWO product for about 6 weeks. Still early days to tell what difference it's making but I figure it sure won't do me any harm.

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

I just wonder if it is a stimulant at all. I can't take any kind of stimulant when I am not drinking because I am so high strung already.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

I've taken it... but not on a routine daily.... I'm not great at taking Supps on a daily. But, when I do... it seems to make a difference. It does not make you high strung. I take the L Glut, Primerose, Kuduz, and the Serine... seems to work. I should probably do the Vit B.
          I do the Topa along with my regular meds. I'm not a pill popper so this is all a bit much for me.
          Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

I just received my order of PS from the MWO website. I will let you know if I notice a difference.

In the fitness forum there is thread regarding PS. RJ posted some interesting information on the subject.

tc

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

Thank you so much everyone. I didn't even realise there was a fitness forum. yeh, hit me on the head.

Please, everyone who is taking this, can you post back after a couple weeks to report? I am starting PS tomorrow. I will post too.

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

2 weeks on PS

Beatle - Reporting 2 weeks on PS
                I think I feel clearer in my head - like when you take about 3500 mg of L-Tyrosine (Amino Acid). I also have noticed a calming, focused thought process. I'm going to stay on it for 12 weeks. Other than that - nothing else to report.
                Liv
                AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Phosphatidyl Serine

I've been bad lately (in many ways)--- but I will report that the few times I took the PS, it did seem to clear the fog a bit... and I'm a die-hard sceptic, so I don't think it was the placebo effect.

Comment

Working...
                  X