PDA

View Full Version : Phosphatidyl Serine

beatle
February 3rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
It's supposed to be good for memory and brain function. Anyone have any experience with this?

MyOwnWoman
February 3rd, 2008, 07:22 PM
Beatle - what a coincidence - I was just looking into PS yesterday. Oh right - I saw mention of it in another thread. From what I saw online it seems pretty intriuging. Anything to boost brain function is fine by me!! Especially memory - ee gads.

tawnyfrog
February 3rd, 2008, 08:03 PM
Beatle and MOW

I've been taking the MWO product for about 6 weeks. Still early days to tell what difference it's making but I figure it sure won't do me any harm.

beatle
February 4th, 2008, 03:36 AM
I just wonder if it is a stimulant at all. I can't take any kind of stimulant when I am not drinking because I am so high strung already.

CaptJBean
February 4th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I've taken it... but not on a routine daily.... I'm not great at taking Supps on a daily. But, when I do... it seems to make a difference. It does not make you high strung. I take the L Glut, Primerose, Kuduz, and the Serine... seems to work. I should probably do the Vit B.
I do the Topa along with my regular meds. I'm not a pill popper so this is all a bit much for me.

Taking Control
February 5th, 2008, 11:00 AM
I just received my order of PS from the MWO website. I will let you know if I notice a difference.

In the fitness forum there is thread regarding PS. RJ posted some interesting information on the subject.

tc

beatle
February 5th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you so much everyone. I didn't even realise there was a fitness forum. yeh, hit me on the head.

Please, everyone who is taking this, can you post back after a couple weeks to report? I am starting PS tomorrow. I will post too.

livingfree
February 19th, 2008, 11:41 PM
2 weeks on PS

Beatle - Reporting 2 weeks on PS
I think I feel clearer in my head - like when you take about 3500 mg of L-Tyrosine (Amino Acid). I also have noticed a calming, focused thought process. I'm going to stay on it for 12 weeks. Other than that - nothing else to report.
Liv

beatle
February 20th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I've been bad lately (in many ways)--- but I will report that the few times I took the PS, it did seem to clear the fog a bit... and I'm a die-hard sceptic, so I don't think it was the placebo effect.