Me, Myself and I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, Myself and I

When I wrote about being hypnotized I had no idea it would be such a popular topic. Many of you could really relate to that post. And a lot of you wanted more. Most of the requests for more have been focused on the hammock, which has come to be fondly known as the ?ham hock?. And of course the 3!

So, I am finally going to share my experience of the ?ham hock?. A scene that finally unfolds somewhere pleasant. Gone is the cold steel and sharp, moving parts. Now we have warm sand, and palm trees, blue skies and even a ?ham hock?. I am at the beach and can finally relax in an environment that feels relaxing.

I sway in my ?ham hock? almost able to ignore the hypnotist. In fact, I am just about to order a margarita when I hear some nonsense about myself standing up next to me. I come to and look over and sure enough there is a version of me standing there staring at me. ?What are you lookin? at?, I say. I say, ?nothin?. Then I hear some more nonsense and look up to see another version of myself only she is floating around in the clouds and looking down at me and myself. How many are there going to be? How big is the elevator? I can?t leave my selves here.

Later when I am awake, I explain this all to my hubby to get his opinion. He thinks a bit and then gives me a very thorough answer. He tells me that the version of me in the ?ham hock? is the me that drinks and the version of me standing is the version that judges the drinking me. Then he says that the version of me in the clouds looking down is the version of me that wants healing and has the power to heal myself. I look at him in disbelief because it makes sense. And he is the cynical engineer who does not believe in hypnosis or feelings for that matter. Heck he will hardly say, ?I love you?, unless I say, ?Honey do you love me?? And then the response is, ?huh-uh.? I want to tell him that he is full of crap, even though I think he is right, but then I remember that he brought me flowers last week. And I am still feeling a bit guilty about having sex with Johnny Depp. So I hug him and thank him for being so insightful. He hugs me back and thanks me for working so hard to change my drinking ways and tells me that he loves me very much.

So my ?ham hock? experience, while weird, ends on a very positive note. I am coming to believe that this hypnosis stuff is working out very well.

Me, Myself and I

Sex with Johnny Depp? I thought this was about a ham hock. I'm really confused!
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Nevermind, I just read your "other" thread! :H
      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Sorry - you have to have to have read the previous post about Bad Gas and Good Dreams.

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Oh croftie, your husband is a sweetie! NOW will you release Johnny to me ???? Our love needs to blossom.
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Me, Myself and I

alright dex, I will send him over. just be gentle - he had a rought night.

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Croft~
              I have to admit that I don't have the CDs yet- but I did read the transcripts, and I thought that I'd try to do it on my own.... So, this past weekend, I borrowed my neighbor's hammock and set it up in my sunny back yard.
              :beach: The words from the script were swirling around in my mind, and I was SURE I could visualize Me, Myself and I....

I gently swayed, and slowly, I relaxed... I felt...wow! I forgot about work, the pile of laundry that was patiently waiting for Me to return, and focused on the New Me. I'm squinting really hard, and I see her.... I think....
              tap, tap, tap... "Mom."
              (It's my youngest son).... "Mom. What are you doing?"
              I try to whisper, "Finding myself, honey".
              "Mom. What do you mean? You are right here!".
              How can I tell him, without breaking this connection with this newly found Inner Soul?
              "Honey, I'm working out"....
              "No, you aren't Mom! You're laying there in Jennifer's hammock! Can I try?"
              "Shhhh".... Breathe in. Breathe out. Focus. Relax.
              My son mumbles that this is boring and skips away. Alrighty, I'm gonna stay on this journey. The other person- the myself... where is she? There.... her eyes are bright. She's laughing. What is SO funny? I must have missed the punch line~ I'll let my mind go and just freely associate.... Relax. Croft. Hot Dog Pills. Cookout today. Buy hot dogs and buns. Beans too. Do we have any Cheetos and white zin? Hard buddha bellies~ rub for a wish. Need to polish my silverware before I put it away. I should paint my room with a really cool sunset... Explosions~ do we have any fireworks leftover from New Year's Eve? WTF???

I shake my head and my husband is hovering over me, bewildered that I've abducted my friend's hammock and made myself at home. I'm trying to get my bearings straight, and I feel the need to shake my head again, because I cannot figure out~ Who am I? Who is SHE? How in the hell did Croft get embedded in there? Is it Me, Myself, and She? Yikes. I have a new addiction. :l

Patty
              Tampa, FL

Comment

Me, Myself and I

that was a good story. yes it does make alot of sense.and you can heal yourself if you really want to.
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Croft your husband sounds fabulous!!! don't bring him round here as he will be in demand.

How insightful...

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Patty - that was fabulous!!!! I coud invision the whole thing!!!! I just love how the mind wanders sometimes. Thanks for inviting me in to hang out with you for a bit!!!!

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Today I will defeat the elevator, arrive victoriously at the ham hock and meet the me's that I would not mind meeting! It is now or never because it is, yes, once again the dreaded DATE NIGHT! Wish me luck!
                      It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
                      It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

Me, Myself and I

IKnow - That is right, it is Wednesday - I wish the most luck that can be wished!!!!!

Comment

Me, Myself and I

Thanks Croft!!
                          It's personal, myself and I, we've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life.
                          It's time to be a big girl now....

Comment

Working...
                          X