• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf

depressed, lost focus, not happy dissapointed
    ? losing track blackout before drinking
    confused?
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

wtf

Hi Max,

This doesn't sound good (I know, that's an understatement). How long has this been going on? Have you been to your GP?

Sound like your brain chemistry is all over the place - are you taking any medication?
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

wtf

Max!
      Was wondering how you are getting on....
      Not too good at the moment! I read before
      that you take medication It sounds like you
      havent been taking it? You were going along
      so well what has happened? We are here
      for you. Tell us what is happening so we
      can try and help you...OK? Please look
      after yourself .
      Pan

Comment

wtf

need to see doc soon on the efexor stressed big time got a massive headache, been taking meds not drinking now, had a couple earlier thx flip
        "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

wtf

Glad you are seeing the Dr, ring first thing in the morning, ok. Could be the meds so only the Dr can sort that one out for you. Drink lots of water to try and flush the crap out of your system and help get rid of your headache.

So glad to hear you aren't drinking right now, I'm proud of you mate.

You probably need to try something else, to get off it for good. There's lots of things you can try to get yourself started. But lets worry about that when this crap is dealt with.
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

wtf

I havent been drinking that much lately, been getting sweats every night not sleeping well. cant remember buying beer today. anxiety up and down

Comment

wtf

Oh Max, tell the doctor everything, maybe then they can tweak the meds so you don't get headaches or feel so all over the place. We are here for you! Want to see you around alot with your wicked sense of humor. :h Suz
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

wtf

Max - an ex boyfriend of mine was on Effexor.....sweats, headaches, anxiety.... and I mean, BIG sweats, headaches and 'out-of-its'...I don't think it's a nice drug at all....

Really thinking of you, Max.... stay here and don't panic....it's not you; it's the meds. Keep off the old firewater too....t'would be all you need to feel bad!

Love and hugs
                FMS xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

wtf

just want things to be normal. dont want to break down again. havent felt this before thanks

Comment

wtf

drink is the last thing I want to do

Comment

wtf

Max - sounds like FMS has a good insight here. The effexor could really be messing you up. How long til you can call the doc?

wonder

Comment

wtf

Max,
                        It took me awhile to find the right anti-depressant. Take deep breaths, maybe go for a walk. Listen to something soothing. This will pass. Sounds like you are having panic attacks...get an appointment with your GP.

Comment

wtf

PS...I tried Effexor, it about killed me...I could not take it. Maybe it is not agreeing with you???

Comment

wtf

Hey, Max... I am sorry you are feeling so down right now...

I have to tell you though, my doc gave me effexor about 4 years ago and it was horrible mess! If I drank while on it - which I did, I would turn into SHE_DEVIL... It was one of the worst times of my life - I felt so out of control. I mean it. I would act out, angerily, do thing I would never do.. my mimd was all over the place. I couln't control it - it was like I was temporarely insane! I actually almost cut my thumb off and had to have 8 hours of surgery.Tthat is when they finally took me off it - I begged them, and going off was no easy task. So PLEASE talk to your doc.. especially if you are drinking.. promise. Nothing to fool with there.. Try to have them give you something else - anything else.. it's bad news... There are tons of posts on the internet about bad problems with it....

Check in when you get back from you doctor, OK?

All my love...

MM
                            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

wtf

I was on effexor also...I think it should be banned! Bad shit. I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about it. It made me into Mr Hyde without ever going back to a Dr Jekyl period. Even worse when I drank while on it. I am in agreement with the others about that med. We all want ya back maxman.
                              IO
                              "uch: When you kick youreslf in the butt, all you get is a sore butt and a tired foot"

Comment

Working...
                              X