what the hell am i doing.to get this far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel like am losing it. am worry, depress at times now. i just dont know what to do about my girlfriend one minute she is good the next she lets out this fucking scream from hell. i want to help her but dont know what to do . i think its time to call 911 let them take her . i cant handle it anymore. i feel like shit having a hard time waking up. now with headache. and i feel like i just want to quit.what the fuck do i do. and i have been thinking more and more about drinking and i know i cant do it to myself again or to her . god i need help give me a sign help her to get better please . this surgery should have made her better not f..k .. worst.. sorry just really need to vent . i have talk to everyone i know and they say the same call 911 would that make me an asshole for giving up on her.i feel like one right now
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

I would take her to emergency. If she is suppose to be in less pain, but is not, then get her to a hospital..... that is what doctor's are for.

Good job at remaining AF! I bet you are maxed out emotionally. Please do yourself a favour and have her checked out by a doctor.

Comment

((((TL)))

I agree w/Accountable. Call your gf's doc and tell him how erratic she is, maybe he will admit her. Great job on staying AF!

Comment

yes as the rest say seek proffesional help and again you have everything in controll when sober do not drink brother since you can make wise decisions, the last thing you can do now is drink then the whole world will cramble on you, keep strong

Comment

Hey, getting her back to a doctor would NOT be "giving up on her"!!!! why are you down on yourself my friend? you are such a rock to her but you need to get her seen by a doctor again. i'd say call her doctor and take her to the emergency room. hang in there ..
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Dear tlrgs,

God Bless you, stay strong! Do not give in to drinking, it will only make things so much worse.

Please call the doctor or if they aren't helping on the phone, take her to the ER! Something may not be right. That doesn't mean you are giving up on her, it means you a wonderful person, helping someone you love very much who is in great pain.

Take care of yourself too!
            Hugs,
            Bambi
            "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

tlrgs,

I just wanted to send lots of prayers and support your way.

Helping some one does not equate giving up.
              Drinking will NOT make you situation better.

You have been such a help and supportive person here.
              Please let us now be/do the same for you.
              Please check in often, I am worried about you.

much love and hugs,
              Kee
              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

well it goes like this the doc said she is going to be in alot of pain and there is nothing they can give her that she already doesnt have.and the reason for so much pain is the way they had to go threw alot of muscules in the back of the neck . so all i can do is take care of her like a baby.and deal with it and for right now she is sleeping again ..and thank you all for being here.and i am doing ok not drinking.just alot of pepsi

Comment

Accountable for Me;267546 wrote: I would take her to emergency. If she is suppose to be in less pain, but is not, then get her to a hospital..... that is what doctor's are for.

Good job at remaining AF! I bet you are maxed out emotionally. Please do yourself a favour and have her checked out by a doctor.
                  Very good advice... please don't start drinking, "T". There's no point of you both being in the Emergency Room.

Comment

Praying for you and her tlrgs; I hope she starts to get better soon. Does the dr have any short term or mid term prognosis?
                    BHOG
                    War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Hey there. I know that taking care of someone can be exhausting. Especially if they are in pain. If you really feel that the pain is unneccessary don't feel out of line getting a second opinion. There are a lot of new views on pain now. I would not let pain go on too long, as pain is an indicator. And with the drugs we have today it is not necessary for someone to be in pain for that long.

Try to be patient. And stay AF. AL is a very bad choice as it will not only impact you, but also your GF right now. You are responsible for her care. I know you are doing this with no supplements, but if it gets hard and you need the help it is ok to get help from them. They work. I take them. They work. And I don't feel guilty for taking them.

Hang in there.

Comment

ok she is back in the hospital.i couldnt take it .she was crying and all that. so i said enough is enough i call 911 and they came and took her. so now she is in better hands now i hope they not rough with her. she can be a stubburn redhead and thanks for your support. and maybe i can get some real sleep tonight. and i got one job i have to do tomorrow.agaim thanks

Comment

that's good tlrgs, think that was the best decision. doesn't sound right she would have that much pain.
                          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Trlgs- how are you and your girlfriend doing? :l

Patty
                            Tampa, FL

Comment

tlrgs.. don't be too hard on yourself. You are doing the best you can. But you HAVE to remember that your sobriety comes first. I am sure I am not the first one to tell you that. I am glad you handled the situation before it got to you. I am also glad that you stayed so close to us here... Please kee us informed.

Namaste,

MM
                              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
                              X