Hi I am hew here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am hew here!

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have just ordered my starter kit and looking forward to it. I am happy to be doing this. I have tried various ways to moderate my drinking, so far I have managed to kick the habit of having a drink with my lunch which I am quite proud of, but it still means that every evening I drink far more than I should. In short, I need to get a life by controlling my drinking.

Hi I am hew here!

Welcome Shaba! You're definitely in the right place. I joined earlier this month and it's made such a difference for me. Just know that you ALWAYS have a place to go when you need support -- no matter what.
    ~K.

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Thank you Kirova.

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Hi Shabe :welcome: abroad

You are at the right place here. The people here are amazing and you will get lots of support. I have cut down on my drinking since last october. You sound like you can do this. Well done for kicking the habit at lunch time. You sound a bit like me when i go out and dont drink because i'm driving I always have to make up for lost drinking time. so when i get home i end up drinking more then i should.

wishing you good Luck.
        Love
        Teardrop.x
        family is everything to me

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Welcome Shaba. This place and the people here are amazing! Full of love, support, guidance, friendship and a good dose of humor. Laughter is so important.

Started here in November and had so many more AF days than I've had in years.

Good luck, keep reading and posting!

Suki

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Hi Shaba,

Well this is the place to be, I only joined recently and it has become my lifeline. I can log in and chat or just read how everyone else is doing, nobody judges or makes you feel you are worthless.

I hope you do well, enjoy

Choice xx

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Hi Shaba

And welcome to MWO.

I'm sure you will find all the support you need here. You sound very positive in your post which is good.

Keep reading and posting.

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Welcome. You will be so happy you joined us. This can make such a difference in your life.

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Welcome my dear : )
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Thank you all for making me feel welcome It has been great reading some things in the forum and thinking to myself, 'that sounds like me' lol. I am grateful that I can get support from people who have similar problems and are dealing with it. :thanks:

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Hi shaba! Welcome from me too! :welcome:

Glad you found us. There is indeed such incredible support and wisdom here -
                      keep up the good work!
                      wonder xx

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

Shaba,

:welcome:

I am so glad you found MWO.

This sites makes the difference between "just hanging on" and happy.

Glad you are here.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

welcome!!

Welcome Shaba!!:welcome:

Like everyone else said, this is a GREAT place to be..............read and post, good or bad, we will all be here to help you..................REALLY!!!

lots of love!!!:h

HUGS!!:l

MA
                          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

:welcome: Shaba!

Glad you found us! You will find tons of support here! I encourage you to read lots and post to your heart's content.

Comment

Hi I am hew here!

:welcome: Hi Shaaba. good move ordering your stuff and jumping in and introducing yourself.:goodjob:
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X