Just getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just getting started

I am new to this whole posting/chatting thing, but can see how it could be very helpful in my upcoming journey. I started taking the supplements on 2/5. Had decided on that date so Super Bowl could be my "Going away Party". Ha! Haven't started the Topamax yet, a bit scared. Waiting until this weekend. I have gone 30 days AF before, on my own. But, we all know I wouldn't be here if that had worked. My consumption was way up there. For now I am going AF. In time, MAY consider moderation. Not sure, though. I found the MWO book amazing. Hope this works for me like it did "Roberta".

Just getting started

hi there..welcome .nice to meet you . now just take it one day at a time . read alot and post your questions. good luck
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just getting started

Thank you. Just finished reading about the hell you and your girlfriend are going through. I am so glad you found the strength. Haven't read far enough to know your entire situation, but you sound like a trooper to me. Thanks again for the welcome, and best of luck to you and her.

Comment

Just getting started

Welcome! You seem to have your strategy down and like tlrgs said "take it one day at a time". !

:welcome:

Comment

Just getting started

Thanks for encouragement.

Comment

Just getting started

Hi and welcome.....
            Jacqui xxx
            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Just getting started

Hi Miso!:welcome: ! I am glad you found us.!! Sounds like you have a plan, but if there are bumps on the road, there is amazing and totally nonjudgmental support here . a lot of wisdom from people who've been through a lot, and also lots of humor, which we need. These people are my lifeline! stick around..
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Just getting started

Welcome. Enjoy your journey!!! We are all there for you!!! This is a great place to be!

Comment

Just getting started

Hi Miso

Remember me? I talked to you on chat last night about topomax. It was so nice to meet you. I'm glad you found this site. I think you will find the people here so helpful and willing to support you anytime no matter what your needs are. I'm so glad you read RJ's book - it is a great book, isn't it - and that you are taking the supps. This is a very holistic approach that includes the support, the supps, the medications (for some people). Please stick around for a while and let us help you. Do lots of reading on the boards and drop in to chat again.

:welcome:
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Just getting started

Welcome,
                    I'm relatively new here too, and am taking the supps and listening to the CD's. I have the topa in my possession but haven't started taking it yet, waiting to kick this flu bug I have. I took it for a few days and got really sick, so decided to back off until I'm healthy again.

I find reading the message boards here to be really helpful. I don't always reply, but reading is a help. I hope you find what you need here to help you meet your goals!
                    Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles (Helen Keller)

Comment

Just getting started

Hi Mags,
                      Yes, I remember you. I still haven't started the topa yet. The supps have been working beautifully. I've been AF, 8 days and feel great. I've been sleeping wonderfully too. Back to the topa, do you moderate or abs? If you moderate, how long did you go AF beforehand? Thanks for getting back to me.

Miso

Comment

Just getting started

Miso,
                        Let me add a bald :welcome: to all of the above, I do hope to meet you in the chat room soon and learn more about you. You sound like you have a good plan, and well thought out, so GO! Don't let anything stop you!
                        Be Strong
                        BHOG
                        War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Just getting started

Thanks. I am so grateful for how well the supps are working!!!

Comment

Just getting started

Welcome, Miso! Ditto to all that's been said. Way to jump on board. I love when people post right away and stick with it. Good for you.

We are here for you. Best of luck to you.

Love, Me
                            :l
                            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Just getting started

Thanks Thankful. Hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X