hello goodmorning and good afternoon,good evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi there.. everyone .everything is going good so far .am still tired. but feeling ok .my gf is still in the hospital doing good eating ,walking,and resting.so today i can say thanks to all and hope everyone is doing great and stay sober if not try again today .but most of all have a great day........live..love..and be happy..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Have a good day yourself Tirgs.

Lx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

tlrgs,

Thanks! You have a great day too! So glad to hear your girlfriend is doing better.

Don't forget to take care of yourself too!
      Hugs,
      Bambi
      "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Good morning, "T"... glad to know things are looking up... stay prayerful

Comment

that is very good news!! thanks for updating us
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

tirgs, so glad the gf is doing well.

Shikakai, haven't seen you post in a while, sounds like you are doing well!

Comment

Hi tirgs,

Dont know the full story about your gf... i read the posts and hear bits and pieces.
              Hope all is working out for you. I agree also look after yourself!!! have a great day x
              I am the author of my life.

Comment

thank you all and i am taking very good care of myself .cleaning house, washing clothes.doing as much as i can and just been trying to build that handycap ramp but it keep on raining but its getting there . alittle at a time. and my gf is doing very well . thank god . yes i was worry about her and yes i wanted to drink but didnt so all is well as can be .... and thank you all again. you all are the best..

Comment

today it look like a sunny day so great i can get to work .hope everyone had a great friday night. and did their best to not drink. but hell if you did try again today. good luck to all

Comment

thanks tlrgs. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Hope you get a lot of work done today and your gf is continuing to improve. She is one lucky lady to have you!

Comment

Working...
                    X