submerged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

submerged

I just looked at a website I frequented and realized i actually used to cook interesting things and function normally like go to the store. Well, alcohol can sure stal your life away can't it?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

submerged

yea it is amazing what al take from us . my menory at one time almost my life. and now am enjoying the things . that i should have been doing all along. like how to really feel. for someone . to take care of myself. iam finding things i havent done in along time like just sitting down reading a book.looking at life in a deffrent light but hey enjoy it you will find more to life then just al.. have a great night .....greeneyes
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

submerged

Dear greeneyes~

Your post reflects a lot of truth. You can get back that good life if you choose to. It is up to you, only you can make that choice. So many people are turning to being AF, it is a better way of life and I know you will succeed. Keep coming as they say and don't give up.

Luv to you dear~
      ~Ripple~
      :h

Comment

submerged

Greeneyes, I just noticed my husband and daughter are a pain....never noticed before because I was drunk every evening. We are readjusting to each other now. I used to do a lot of interesting things too.....now if only I could remember them. LOL!!!!!!!
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

submerged

green - this post makes me want to cry...I look back on what I used to be, what I used to do in life before this damn beast, AL, took over and I get so depressed...

I was a world traveler, mountain climber, whitewater guide....man, I was courageous - nothing could stop me! Now I am a couch potato, afraid to leave my house for fear that I will land at the local pub or store and get loaded....

But, I'm hopeful, extremely hopeful....

Peace.

Comment

submerged

DAMNIT ALL &*&)*&!!! We are amazing, strong, creative people ... let's kick this thing in the ASS and get ourselves back ... This is what we need and deserve. Let us help one another thru this.
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
            X