Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drinking is killing all the fun!! in me, hubby is crying pls help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is serious I need help and good advise in the fun dept. I want to be hot again for my hubby!!!LOL
    Do you know who you are?

Prisca-
    How can we help?
    What type of fun are you looking for~

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

UMMM. I would need more information too. We all have our own ideas of what fun is. I may say something and you think I am a prude, or I say something and you might blush and never come back.
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Can you be a bit more descriptive in terms of what you are looking for?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi Prisca..drinking does kill the fun...nothing attractive about being drunk!

i,ve done the bad breath, slurring., argumentive look that goes to bed and has bad wind ..wakes up dehydrated with yesterdays make up on...it wasnt a good look !! and didnt bring on the romance!

Cant say much more on the subject..except I prefer to avoid that look if possible,

Cassy

Comment

cassy, you are so on with that description. I don't know how my hubby does it, getting into bed with me after night after night. All the mouthwash in the world won't hide the smell. I smoke so its even worse. Trying to cover a bloated, puffy eyed face sucks too. I am 3 days af and I am hoping for a great weekend with sex that I actually do remember.

Comment

I

hi
              dont want to get personal but honestly i have greater self respect when I dont go to bed sloshed.

Its been a while sense I went to bed really sloshed (you know the look when you look in the mirror and pull faces??)

I bet your skin looks better in a week or so..i have actually started getting a few compliments at work lately..lost a bit of weight whilst not drinking over Lent.

Dont bite my nails either(another disgusting habit I tend to do if I drink too much...i think i have ape like tendencies as i can pick at myself, eat junk food and generally look crap. when drinking regularly.

I,m on a healthy eating kick at present (give or take a few choc bars) drinking water and bought a skin scrub which makes me feel good.

buy a new top when going out and get the lippy on...I,m offering to drive at weekends as that keeps me safe from drinking.

hope to get back to moderating at Easter. got holiday planne djune so dont want to feel a mess for then.

We can become the women we want to be..aided by moderating or AF whatever our goals are.

An old chap i respected once told me nothing looks more "pathetic" in his opinion than a drunken woman!!at that point in my life i couldnt look him in the eye!!

Take care

Cassy

Comment

Working...
              X