Something is seriously fucked up---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there something going on? It seems that there are a number of us having a BAD time now. I am one.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

I don't know beatle but it sure seems that way. I was very depressed but am coming out of it. Are you depressed?
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Comment

I know there's a Mercury retrograde thing happening, which always makes s*%# go haywire. Maybe somebody else knows more. Would like to hear myself-
      WW.

Comment

I just know that I have been in a SUPER bitchy mood the last 3 days. And it isn't PMS! I cannot seem to control my anger at all. I am snapping left, right and center!

Comment

i'm with you , Beatle ...
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

take easy guys . everything just goes alttle flip flop ones in a while. but its all getting better. have a great day everyone
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mercury is retrograde? Well that sure explains a lot. Crap. Another few weeks of this? When did it go retro?
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

What is so weird for me, Beatle, is that I so seldom suffer from depression. However, I guess with my daughter and all, it makes some sense. Then just dealing with being AF is a little depressing by itself. New feelings, dealing with the cravings, having to say good-bye to my old "buddy," etc.

The upside is at least maybe I've actually recognized I am saying "good-by" to the a-hole!!

I hope you feel better, soon, EVERYONE!!

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I just had me a little session with Roger--or whatever that mellow guy is called... I got on the hummuck.. well not really. ok, I fell asleep, but it helped. My kids seem to think I am all normal and ok, now, made a fire in the fireplace, frying up some potatoes for the dinner. Is it possible to be normal? Tears keep rushing to my eyes. There has got to be something going on out there in this big wide world!
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

OMG beatle

I am so glad to read your thread as I thought this was just me having a bad time!

I know what you mean about others thinking we are "all normal" -my husb is usually very quick to notice any change in my mood, and he hasn't said anything. It's more that I am quieter and easily tired, less enthusiastic, also like you a bit tearful if I allow my thoughts to dwell on the past, rather than that I feel "heavy" with depression. I have even managed to squeeze a few 'uplifting' outings into the past few weeks, fine for a few hours, then back to a sort of mild gloom, like wearing a blanket embroidered with sober thoughts-but hey it's only a blanket, I can and do shrug it off. This is not taking over my life but I am aware of its existence.

If the universe is the cause, well that's all right then, I can hold on until things are a bit more settled.

In fact, you have inspired me. I am going to put on my video of a log fire (sad I know but I love it), wrap myself in the mohair rug that was a present from my mum and get happier!

:thanks: beatle!

Anna
                    IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                    Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

could it be maybe we are just tired of this cold,dark depressing weather this time of the year? I don't know I just know I am ready for spring/summer and tired of being cold and paying huge electric bills, just my thought as I am feeling a bit down and depressed myself. Oh and yea the family I think expects me to be 'fine' now that I'm not drinking. Oh well what are ya going to do huh?
                      when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Well, well.....I found my thread! I love winter, but this winter I'm getting tired of. Guess it's because I'm cold all the time....this happens when you are my age. But don't mention going to Florida as I think of that as God's waiting room. Well, the west coast that is.

And I'm really, really tired of of not drinking, but I'm going to keep slogging on because I'm just too stubborn.

So AL, if this is you making me feel like this, and I know you are, BITE ME!!!!!
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Hi Noelle,
                          Greetings from Florida. I am waiting for God.
                          You bet.
                          xox
                          Fby

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
                          - Soren Kierkegaard

Comment

You all are so ahead of me. I love you and you give me inspiration. But I am not getting any better here in Northern Scandinavia. Give me Florida! I'm also waiting for God-

Comment

You said it, somethings in the air day and this past week. I've been in a funk and seems like people on the road and at the store are getting stupider. Or could it be I'm getting crabbier ? Nah.

Comment

Working...
                              X