Lets Not Be A Statistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Not Be A Statistic

We all know that when 80% of people start a excercise regime they will drop it in about a months time.... Lets not be those 80% !!!!
    I really want someone to share workouts with...I'll just keep doing it because it is just what I do, although it is just so much nicer to share this with you all... Love you guys :l
    WE ROCK !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Lets Not Be A Statistic

off to gym!!

I am off to the gym to sweat some of the al out of my system, will help me feel better, got the go-ahead from doc about knee replacement to work out again, still sore and stiff a little, but I am right wicha honey!!!!:happy:

I am leaving here in 25 min and heading STRAIGHT to gym, lifting weights, then on eliptical for as long as the knee can handle...............then LOTS and LOTS of stretching...........gotta get my flexibility back(biggest drawback from inactivity/surgery!!!):boohoo:

Love ya, work-out buddy!!!:huggy

MA:h
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

O.K. niblet.........I have yet to experience the possibility of falling by the wayside as regards an exercise regime, as I do believe (despite all my best laid plans to date) that I have yet to begin such a regime. LMAO

So...........time for action. Am on Day 2 of trying to quit smoking, so ideal time for me to get to grips with exercise. Now.........if only I could stop referring to our virgin eliptical as an "epilator". :H :H :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

Hey Nib!

I haven't slacked - in fact I have lost 12 pounds since january 5th! YEAH!

Let's start a new thread.. a "let's keep it kickin'" thread! I haven't posted, sorry.. I will. I have had a lot going on, but this is VERY important, so I am with you!

We WILL BE that 20%, sister!

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

I'm still working the program here (after a short recess for tendonitis behind left knee)

Did lower body weights last night, and finally added free weight barbell squat to the mix. I had so many back problems in my previous life, I was scared to do them, but now I think I can handle the load. Before, I was just doing hamstring curls in the prone position, and quadricep curls in the seated position on a machine to avoid back injury. So far so good.

Monday night was cardio, and did 35 minutes of intervals on the treadmill. Had it now since September, and still using it. Average heart rate about 150 for that session.

So my fitness program now going on 26 months, and still going strong.

Tonight, cardio on bicycle perhaps. Thursday, is upper body weights.

I think getting off the caffeine is really going to give me a new boost.

Neil

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

You Rock Neil !!!!
            I love to keep my heartrate above 140 for the duration of my cardio... Very invigerating !!!
            2 thumbs up buddy !!!

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

Just thought I would add that I have been hitting the gym or bike only about once a week since the 1st of the year but since I decided to start MWO, I have been on the bike 3 times since Friday of last week. It is such a stress reducer I wonder why I left it go for so long. It does not feel good while I am doing it but when I am done I feel sooooo much better and the best part is I don't want to drink.
              Tomorrow-I might actually visit the gym I have been a member of for 2 years but only visited about 10 times. Wasted money no more.

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

good for you!

Good job azmtnbiker! :goodjob: Yeah, I hate paying a gym and not going, what a waste of $$!! I tend to enjoy working out sooooo much more when AF! You will too, and biking is such great exercise and a mental release!!

Welcome and let's keep it up!!:clapclap: !

Love :h and hugs:l !!

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

Right on azmtnbiker,, may I call you biker Congrats on making this great life change !!! Hats off to you

Comment

Lets Not Be A Statistic

Ok guys! I'm still kicking too! Doing LOTS of cardio, some weights and abs......will start two official days of 'legs' next week!
                    Good luck everybody!!!!! Glad to hear from yall!

Comment

Working...
                    X