• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!! ;)

Right On guys !!!
    Star, hop on that beautiful Pink eliptical of yours
    MM, you are doing sooooo awesome !!! You go girl !!! :goodjob:
    USMgirl, take it easy on that knee and listen to that body of yours...good for you hitting the gym...
    I just did 33 minutes of cardio today, and will do my abs and bowflex later on tonight..I wanted to do computer for a bit before work instead
    So, Lets keep it kickin !!!! Love you guys :l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

Silly me !!!! Sorry Cowgal... I thought at first that it was USMgirl that replied about the gym... ooopsie !! Please feel our encouragement as you strenghthen that knee... Hugs and again, sorry. xxx

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

WOO-HOO!

I'm in for 30 min. treadmill and my Yoga tape..

Gotta run if I am to do this and get to work on time...

xooxo

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

actually

Actually, I did 30 min at work (we have a gym here) on the eliptical, then exactly what I promised at the gym, boy are my chest and tricepts sore!!! then I did abdominals then the eliptical AGAIN for 30 more min..............the stretching, I have to say was actually the hardest part!? The knee is really stiff still, what can I expect for not even 8 weeks out?

Tonight I have physical therapy, but I will do the eliptical for about 20-30 min here..........now that I will be AF for good, I will DEFINITELY get back into shape..............was drinking every weekend since my knee surgery(at least) :blush:

Let's GO GIRLS
        (and guys if they want to join in..............hint hint!!)

MA:h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

niblet.........going to break in my eliptical right now.........put it off for long enough.

Wish me luck. :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

Hi girls.......only me again, checking in after my workout on the eliptical.

I found it somewhat demanding throughout the burning of 22 calories over a period of 3.18 minutes. Think I`ll make the next Olympics? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

Hey girls...
              I've been going to the gym for about five months. I do a H2o class for an hour three days a week and walk one the treadmill for another 1/2 to 1 hour.
              I sure do feel better when I go. The H2o class is so much fun...about 10-12 gals some even older than me!! We did "Kick butt H2o" today.

:l Nancy "Belle"
              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

keep on trying

Starlight, you keep on trying that eliptical and I will keep trying to stay sober, DEAL!!?!:h

If you do a little a day, it should get easier!!!

love ya!!:h :l
                MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

It`s a deal cowgal. Proud of you. :l

Starlight Impress x

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

Three minutes is more than I could do Star so you deserve an award! Thanks for the motivation to exercise. Lord knows I need it.
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

LETS KEEP IT KICKIN !!!

Belle, water excecising is SO good for you... It is alot more intense than people think too... I can't wait for summer and our pool warms up... ahhh summer...

Hey Lushy, 1 minute at a time Sweetie Don't think about it with planning and all, just "do it"... Yahhooooo !!!!!!!!

Right On Star !!! Your eliptical is no longer a virgin !!! It is a really intense excercise eh? It is so good for us girls in that we store baggage exactly where it targets.
                      Woo Hoo MM !!! You are an inspiration my girl xxx
                      I love the deal that Star and Cowgal made,,, very smart !!!

So, this morning I didn't do my abs so I'm off to do them now, hit the shower and then jump into my jammies... ahhh,,, then work on my crochetting... (An afghan) Maybe brew some peppermint tea.. my current favourite decaf tea...
                      Hugs Ladies, Lets keep on kickin' !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X