Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breez The Red Sox fan!!!! I'm a

Yankee fan! LOL
    Last week my daughter was at a convention in Las Vegas two weekends ago and Johnny Damon was there she took a pic with her phone and tried to send it to me. Then she got his autograph and had him make it out to me! I'm so excited I can't wait to see her next week so I can put it in my scrapbook next to his pic I took of him last year when we went to see them in Texas. I can't wait for baseball season. I might have to change my aviator soon!

Couple yrs ago hubby & I went to Yankee Stadium to see Sox/yankee game. We were just walking around the stadium outside & I was near the curb when the Red Sox bus pulls up right in front of me. There was Damon listening to walkman. He does look cuter not looking like "Jesus" anymore. We were in Boston & saw the parade when Sox won in 2004 & I took so many pics (we were on the Charles River banks).
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

" And I an Orioles fan........that's waiting for for football season ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
      X