Day 3 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 -

Failed miserably day one. It was like I was breaking up with a best friend and just couldn't say goodbye. Day 2 was better. Took the kudzu, exercised and kept busy but when 5 O'Clock rolled around I realized what a habit it has become. I didn't resist completely but for the first time I was able to stop after two and made them last four hours. I look at that as something to celebrate. This really is a "one day at a time" thing and the awareness required to beat it is both a blessing and a curse. I haven't told my husband what I am doing but I know it is what he wants. I'm afraid I will let him down so for now it's all about my weightloss goals. Thanks for listening.

Day 3 -

hi there..annabelle. keep it up. yea it takes one day at a time and you can do it. so for now dont beat yourself up.you are doing a great job. and it will get easier as the days go by. keep on reading and posting anything that is on your mind. it does help. good luck
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Day 3 -

hi annabelle, like breaking up with a friend! yup, you are breaking it off with Bottle. by the way :welcome: its okay we have all done it and are much better off for it. join in, we are here to support you!

Luv Ripple~
      :l

Comment

Day 3 -

Best to you

Annabelle - I didn't tell my husband for 3 weeks. I had quit smoking the end of November so it was about - I'm going to cut back on the beer so I'm not tempted to smoke. That way if I failed - I felt I had an out. It wasn't until I was about 3 weeks AF that it just poured out of me. When I told him that I had been drinking in the mornings - I thought he was going to cry. So - Hat's off to you for cutting back. It takes a little time for the supplements to build up - are you doing the topa and the HYPNO? I found the CD's to get me off to the BEST start.
        Best to you :welcome:
        Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Working...
        X