drunk

i dont care anymore
    arguements with realtives
    i burnt my hand trying to get coffee
    im lost

drunk

I love you Jay.

You are not lost.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

drunk

You are not lost, you are here with us... we're wonderful, we're smart, sometimes we drink too much. But we still stick together and we never throw in the towel!! :h
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

drunk

hi there.. jay42.. you do care. everything will get better . hey just take it easy calm down and think about how you could and should handle it.and drinking is only going to make things worst. we are here for you . keep coming back
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

drunk

Jay, shit happens. Life happens. But as bad as it gets, it's only worse when you add booze to the mix. You know that.

If you started drinking, then please just think about what you are doing. You are already having a bad day, so why punish yourself further by drinking. When things are going wrong you need to take care of yourself more than ever.

Re-focus on your goal. Stay strong!! You can do it!!

Love, Me
          :l
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

drunk

Jay, I've known you for a while now and I know that you only post when you are really bad .....

If you kept my mobile number please call me .........

Many of us here are here for you ...........

PLease do me a favour and let me know that you are OK .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

drunk

jay.........please try to check in more often and maybe you won`t stray from your chosen path so easily. Many of us here would be lost too if we didn`t hang around here regularly.

Please know that many people here love you and wish to support you in any way we can. :l

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

drunk

Hi Jay..sounds like you are in a bad frame of mind..hope it gets better..dont despair.

Thinking of you and Good luck for today.

Cassy

Comment

drunk

hi
                  thanks guys for the support
                  i sort of feel gulity tat i wnt support and i dont interact much here . but im changing that
                  i know its not all about me and im not the centre of the universe
                  betty if u give me ur mobile no again in a pm ill call you
                  love to everybody
                  jay

Comment

drunk

Hang in there Jay. I'm not AF yet, but AL has lost its appeal and I actually can look at it and know I don't want anymore than what i've ingested. It's taken nutrition, exercise, anti-craving mes , kudzu and acupuncture, but I'm just pleased that I can put the damn bottle down. Progress can be your focus, a slip should not be a slip into despair. Just pick yourself back up again, let MWO folk brush you off, and let us all nurture you. I have days that I call "I don't like people" days where I'm so irritable and angry I want to lash out at everything. I embarrass myself by cussing at the dog 'cause I have no control over some of the things she does. Then I'm just grateful that God and the dog were the only witnesses to my behavior! Ah. Relatives. Reminds me of a quote-"Friends are God's apology for relatives."

Comment

drunk

jay

Just remember you are never lost. We have known you a long time and cared about you for a long time. You are never lost to us. Keep checking in.
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

drunk

Jay, I pm'd you my number, look forward to talking to you again .......

Take care hon .........
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

drunk

Hi Jay,
                          Thinking of you friend...

Comment

drunk

wellmy brother has more or less disowned me ..... thnaks popeye frop getting back to me i missed you support yourway
                            and also paula great to talk to you today
                            itried to pm you beatle but your quotas filled up .
                            your msg mant a lot to me

Comment

drunk

Jay, maybe that was tough love. My close GF tossed me out of her house once. Said you will never drink in my house again. I was having a REALLY rough spot. Ick. She loves me still and I may have a drink in her house now. Oddly, I have not told my siblings I have a problem. They probably know, they just don't say anything. Point is.... that is a good thing. Your brother probably thought that was the best way to get your attention. So pay attention.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X