I think I have to leave for a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been consumed with this site. I swill vodka and and post and read when i should be working, tending to my life, my hubby, my pets, eating correctly. My office is known as the black hole. So I think I have to say bye bye for now. You are a wonderful bunch but I can only handle one addiction at a time. My big girl pants fell off and my whiney butt is showing. Hate it when that happens. See you later:h
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

I really hate to see you go, Green. Do you think you could check in every few days, or once a week so we know how you are doing?

I wish you all the best, and hope you find peace on your jouney.

All my love,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks MM. I hope I can do that, Mod this site - that's a god one huh?
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Green-

You do what you think you need to. I just hate you to terminate what can be (if you want it to be) a life line for getting drinking in check.

I understand how this site can become but yet another addiction, and that is not good. If you could use it to work on drinking...well, then it is not a bad addiction to have.

Either way, I will miss you. Come back any time. I wish you the best.

Beth
        formerly known as bak310

Comment

green, I understand that you have things to which you must attend, but can safely say that you`ll come to no great harm as a result of a MWO addiction, unlike an alcohol addiction. Summon all your guts,(you have a limitless amount inside you........we all do) and tell yourself that you`re going to take full responsibility for yourself and devise a viable plan to get you where you want to be in all of this.

Know that we are here for you, whenever you should need us. I really hope you won`t be gone long........I`m here almost a yr. and have no plans on leaving.........I like to support others when I can, but MWO is also my sobriety`s safety net.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

you know green you might have something there .hey take care of yourself please.
            keep those big girl pants on or get them on
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I love you in the black hole,
              I loveyou in your life,
              I support you
              With doing what is right.
              'I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol.' - Ozzy Osborne

Comment

OH MY!!! I will miss you, but understand. Please keep my number and use whenever you need to!! My Hubby is going to miss you!!!!

Take care and please do check in every once in a while. WE LOVE YOU SMILEY TOES!!!!!!

Comment

oh ms. green. can you maybe visit once a day ? somehow block access from your computer at work and only log on from home?? i would be very sad ....
                  :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Oh lord, I can't seem to leave you. I go invisible but just can't stop. Once someone told me I was supposed to write. Is this it? I don't write like croft but I try to help. Is this my purpose in life? Just let hubby hire someone else and just sit on this site? Think RJ will pay me?:H See, I'm smarty pants again.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh boy big girl pants and smarty pants. Greenbean got a new thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Look, you even put your "big girl pants" in your signature. smarty big girl pants!!
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Greenie, I feel the same way sometimes.... there have been some very non-productive "work" days because I've been more focused on you guys, and not on working. So, I'm only posting on the weekends, or late evenings.

Stay nearby Greenie. Do you have suspenders on those big girl pants? :H

Patty
                          Tampa, FL

Comment

Hmmm Greeneyes, I tell you I'd try so much harder abstaining from the other thing than this place....but I'm with you on it, seems pathetic that I sit here buzzed on booze when I meant to be here sobering up.

BUT, I also understand you needing some time away from here, so perhaps the suggestion of not logging on at work and only at home may work? I think you really need this place for inspiration, I do.

Take care whatever you do....by the way where do you buy big girls pants these days? I'm in dire need of a whole pack of them!!!
                            Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

They are in your closet . Grab them and yank them on and fasten your seatbelt. This is a hell of a ride.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X