HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!

Hubby just left me aloen at office and there is booze here and i have that shakey feeling. I left my phone numbers at home and I'm all alone here in the black hole with AL. And I can't find my big girl pants. Working on a big iced tea but he calls my name.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

HELP!!

Don't do it!!! You will only regret it; I know I do today. Put a belt on those pants!!!!!!!!!
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

HELP!!

You can do this!!!!! Big girl pants!!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

HELP!!

you will feel awful, if you let AL manipulate you.
        find a new home for those bottles if you are unable to be around them without getting into them.

big girl pants looking good
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HELP!!

Stay Strong Green! You will feel so much better and feel so proud of yourself!

You can do this....if only for this afternoon. Remember One Day At a Time!

Hugs,
          Bambi
          "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

HELP!!

green, we are all our own worst enemies as far as the drink is concerned. You can`t win this fight until you are willing and able to take full responsibility for yourself.......it takes YOU to say no to that booze.........your hubby policing you isn`t going to resolve your drink problem.......we all have to do that for ourselves. We can help you and we shall, but at the end of the day, you are on your own when the drink is staring you in the face.......taunting you........goading you.

Why not do yourself a favour and get rid of the drink right now?.......pour it out........if you are not yet strong enough to resist temptation..........remove temptation altogether and pour it away........you can`t drink what you don`t have.

The power to do this lies within yourself..........you already have that power.......you just need to draw on it a little harder.

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

HELP!!

big girl pants ... use the suspenders ... do it Greenie .. we are pulling for you!!!
              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

HELP!!

Green....Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
                Jacqui xxx
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HELP!!

Green,you are going to feel great in the morning......knowing you beat this...watch the dex cat......do anything but dont drink.....please just say noooooooooooooooooooo
                  Jacqui xxx
                  Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HELP!!

Greeneyes, Starlight is so right. You have the power. And why, oh why after so much struggle and the plan you and hubby made is the alcohol still even around?

GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!! BEFORE IT GETS RID OF YOU!!! This is your life, Green. Do the right thing for yourself.

Love, Me
                    :l
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

HELP!!

If you are trying to get sober. give the booze to someone or dump it out so you don't have that awful temptation in front of you.

big hugs
                      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

HELP!!

green, if you are still around, I will pm you my number...hang in there honey
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

HELP!!

Green.......listen to Star.......It is Your Life, Your Choice.........Make the Right Choice and Pour the booze out!!!

Just Do It!!!

XX KateH
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

HELP!!

Hang tight sweetie

Greenie - Honey - put on the little girl pants - but lock up the poison in the cabinet. Give the key to someone in a different building - or I like the idea's before mine better - THROW THE DAMN BOTTLES OUT. I am rather Pissed at your husband just reading this. Why the H%*L does he have bottles at the office unless he is wearing his little boy pants too - and in that case you need one of those folks at the AA place where you can call ASAP and often sweetie.
                            There comes a point that I'd look at my husband and ask the question if he might be an enabler. This is a serious disease, and sometimes help from the outside is an important step.
                            You just need time to be the little one, and need someone to be stronger, and I'm wondering who in your life is being that. ABOVE ALL ELSE - please get rid of the bottles greenie.
                            I'm praying for you sweetie
                            Liv
                            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

HELP!!

greenie,
                              I am glad you called me. I am here all day if you need a touch stone. Keep busy, and pouring out the booze is a good idea, as it will remove the *immediate* temptation.
                              I am proud of you for remaining AF today honey...work on making the black hole a little less black today...and feel good about it! Think of it as the first step in organising your life!

My thoughts are with you today!
                              No matter what, I am here for you,
                              much love,
                              K
                              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                              X