EAR PLUGS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EAR PLUGS!!

I'm going to open a store that sells big girl pants and ear plugs so when AL is screaming your name, you have on the pants and stick in the ear plugs. I'll be a millionaire! BTW, thank you for reeling me in, in a big way when I thought I'd leave and for my afternoon moment today.:l
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

EAR PLUGS!!

I know, let's just wear boxing gloves all the time! You can't open a bottle or pour a drink w/them on! :H

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

I don't think I can type with boxing gloves on.
      sigpic

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

Greenbean

:H :H - I hope you are not hiding tears behind this humor of yours, as you always make me smile. Seriously - now that you are not looking the big bad :alf: in the face I am wondering what parts of the MWO program you have applied???

This is what it can do for you little bean: (I'm going to have to start calling you "beaner" - thats what I used to call my daughter when she was little!)

The CD's - will take your "can't do" - and give you "belief" that you "can do" this TODAY. Not tomorrow, But right now today. It really does take the big bad cravings and the stinkin attitudes; and tucks them away on top of a shelf somewhere. If you keep repeating the sessions the alcohol habit just disappears behind some door (Just like in Monster Inc)

The supplements start working on brain Chemistry. I knew all of this at "one upon a time" land but AL stole my brain cells and I forgot. I can't believe how these supplements have turned the light bulb back on for me. They are more than nutrition. They really are brain food. (I also added the extra amino acids)

The topa
        - so far so good - I'm only at 75 mg - but I'm AL free for the first time in 20 ddddddid I say 20 years????????????? Ya hooooo

Exercise
        - we'll Mondays are my day off - and I got off my treadmill to send this to you. It's recharging my mind, my attitude, my body and I have my tunes cranked! I feel like dancing! It's my new drug!

Greenbean - the program works. I'm here - a drunk telling you the program works. What parts are you struggling with in the program?

Did you pitch or lock the poison? I'll buy a case of the ear plugs for my "wellness" section of the spa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

Thank you. I just popped in the subliminal CD, Popped in a Kudzu and will take supps that I forgot when I (am proud to say) ate lunch. Veggies, tea and then water. Wll have hubby bring me fruit from house for healthy snack. Oh.. I had a plan, didn't I? This sort of sounds like it.
          sigpic

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

Good gilr, you gotta plan!!!!!! You have to start somewhere, minute by minute, hour to hour, then day to day!!!!!!!! We gotta start somewhere!

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

I'm delighted that you decided to stay around. And that my nickname for you seems to have become your new name! I think you need to find an avatar with a *haricot vert* on it.
              Jane Jane

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

hi there green good to see you hanging around. and keep those big girl pants on.ear plugs dont know lol
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

be a big girl and suck on a lollipop ALL day. :thanks:

:l
                  ~rippy~ just do it greenie!

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

Green, we havent talked much yet but I do look forward to reading your posts. I was just getting the hang of the BGPs so glad you're staying!!!!

Janicexxx
                    AF since 9 May 2012
                    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

EAR PLUGS!!

Hi Greenbean,

I just posted on your other thread. I shouldn't have bothered. I'm glad to see you here with your new attitude!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X