Going Nutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Nutz

Sitting at work waiting to get out of here and thinking of a drink. I am going to dinner tonight with family and realy need a glass of wine with my meal.

Any help would be great!
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Going Nutz

are you trying to moderate or to go AF.
    do you have a member in your family that you can sit next to who makes you not want to over do it?

if you can enjoy a wine or 2 without it being a serious problem or turn into drama please do it.
    if you are going to feel awful and guilty tomorrow, maybe you could try a seltzer.

be well and much luck

Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Going Nutz

No Drinks tonight, The feeling passed after about 15 minutes. Feel good now. Thank You

sigpic

Comment

Going Nutz

hi there..changemylife..good to hear that. stay strong .it only get easier.
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Going Nutz

Hi Changemylife

Thats is a good feeling..when the craving passes....i'm glad you feel good. well done.

Love

Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

Going Nutz

hi changemylife. thanks you are feeling good. that is why i love MWO you ask for help and for sure you know someone is there for you and whatever they will tell you will change your view, i love it,

Comment

Going Nutz

Nice job CML!

My palms started to sweat when I read your post 'cause last Saturday I went out on my first dinner AF and a glass of Chardonnay was *screaming* out my name. A real challenge at first but urge passed soon enough. The waiter must have thought I just ran a marathon with all the water I drank!
              Is Addiction Really a Disease?
              Watch this and find out....
              http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Going Nutz

Yes, its nice to know that people are out there for the support!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X