Oww

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oww

Almost 3 days AF. Today my head is killing me. Dont want to drink but would entertain it only because my head hurts. Worse than a hangover. Also had the eyelid twitch earlier today. Took some headache stuff and got the rollon. Hope it helps.
    sigpic

Oww

bostonbay, could you be dehydrated? I know I get nasty headaches from dehydration. Make sure you're drinking plenty of H20. Great job on the 3 days AF -- keep it going! :h
    ~K.

Comment

Oww

Boston,

Great job hang in for there the headaches will subside. Treat yourself to a fav food or tea, TV show or movie to help distract you from the knockin noggin.
      Is Addiction Really a Disease?
      Watch this and find out....
      http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Oww

Boston

Boston - How much did you drink b-4 you quit? Have you ever quit b-4? Have you ever had serious withdrawal if you had tried to quit? Just asking - as you want to have a plan for some assistance (medical) if need some help. Just don't want you to be alone. K?
        Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Oww

Thanks, have been drinking water all day.. almost to the point to be sick of it..... not a great tea drinker but think I might have to try it! I've been drinking about 10 beers a day, the only time I quit was during pregnancies. So I never have had withdrawals that I know of. Appreciate all of your inputs.
          Thanks
          sigpic

Comment

Oww

72 hours is the roughest

It takes 72 hours for the Al to leave your system. Food does help - and the green tea is an excellent idea. Do you have any L-Glutamine around? (its an amino acid) pop open a capsule and put the powder under your tongue. Take a cool towel and put it over your forehead also. Your Brain is screaming for the dopamine. Are you on the My Way out Supplements?
            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Oww

yes, I have been on the starter pak since tuesday. waiting for topa. thanks for your help
              sigpic

Comment

Oww

Ding
                I guess I am going to live after all! Headache gone still AF 3 days. Just starting 4th! Good luck to you to! thanks, Boston
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X