Pain.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pain.....

I am in dire pain today. I have been drinking for 4 days straight. I need to go to rehab!!!! I just don't know how to do it. I have kids and they are suffering too. There is no more alcohol in the house. I am so sick, shakes, I am panicking.........I can not do this anymore. I CANT, I am dying.

Pain.....

LUV you are going to be ok . You are not going anywhere. Sit down take some deep breaths. Get some water and drink it slowy. Say to yourself this will pass and believe IT because it will . Think of some one you can ring to help anyone even for a short time if possible. You are going to be ok .

Love Danny

Comment

Pain.....

luv, as danny say this shall pass, but its determined by your action right now, have a positive mind believe in yourself that you will manage the situation, you have lots waiting for you to do, lots of people who need you around so be strong and drink lots of water be calm and find a friend and talk about your feelings it shall pass.
      am here for you we need you ok

Comment

Pain.....

Hi Luvuall

What is your situation with meds? It's been a long time since you posted your success and I can't remember what you were on. Topa? If that worked before, can you go back on it?

Comment

Pain.....

I had 7 months AF, got cocky and stopped talking all my meds. I have to order Topa...If I can hold out, I am going to the doctor Monday.

Comment

Pain.....

Luv,

GO TO THE DOCTOR TODAY!!!

You most likely need some Librium to get through this.

PLEASE???

Been there done that.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Pain.....

Yes Luv, big deep breaths,
              I know how you feel.The anxiety can be so overwhelming.I also know that even 24hrs of abs can make you feel sooo much better.If you have any supps please take them,a warm bath,lots of water.If you can snuggle up on the couch and watch a dvd,or read a mag,or just sleep-just look after yourself.Please stay close to.Sending you a big hug xx

Comment

Pain.....

The good thing about what you wrote is that you have found something successful: meds.

You should just get back on them and you probably will be fine.

I also seem to remember you going through a lot of stress recently but I can't quite remember the details. a sick relative?

you are going to be ok. I like Cindi's librium advice.

Comment

Pain.....

Luv you know what needs to be done...that first step is the hardest, after that it does get easier. Call, get some help, don't go this alone. Be strong you *can* conquer this!
                  Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                  Watch this and find out....
                  http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Pain.....

Hi again.

I tried to find you in chat but you were not there. It was my first time there but I wanted to help support you.

Anyway, the anxiety is proabably partly related to guilt. One favor you can do yourself is to give yourself a moratorium on guilt on bad hangover days. Treat yourself well and give yourself a scolding when you get better. You have a bad problem but you will get better. This day is going to end in not too many hours.

Comment

Pain.....

Thanks to you all. I will survive, barely it feels right now, but I will...

Comment

Pain.....

Hi Luv
                        I see you are online and I hope you're beginning to feel better
                        Be good to yourself, try and eat something? Did you manage to get any meds?
                        Nothing can take away those 7 months AF and it will give you the strength to get through this. You will be fine.
                        Tomorrow is another day.
                        Anna :h :l
                        IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                        Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

Pain.....

Luvs, are you sure you are ok? 4 days of straight drinking put me in detox and I'm glad/lucky I went.
                          not trying to scare you. just looking out for our dear Luvs!
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Pain.....

I am starting to feel better. Not great, by any means, but better. I am getting the attention I need. I am at the end of my rope. This is the bottom for me!!!! My daughter screaming at me, falling out of the shower drunk, missing days of work. It is OVER....it has got to be.

Comment

Pain.....

Dets, I am waiting to be seen. I may very well end up in rehab. I have never been before. Been trying to kick this for 2 years and I have really failed this time. I don't know why we do this to ourselves. I am very weak. Plus, I don't eat properly when drunk.

Comment

Working...
                              X