Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One discount

Hi everyone:
    Thought i'd share this for anyone interested.

I just received a coupon code in the mail from All One(I ordered once when I first started & they want me back as a customer).

Order from them directly before March 31st and receive a 35% discount. This discount will be their 2007 prices since all prices will go up in April 2008. Mention "The March Special Offer" if you call them @ 800-235-5727 or use code "mar35" if ordering via internet. Powdered Vitamins and Minerals at ALL ONE
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

All One discount

Thank you Breez! I just used the last of mine yesterday, and cringe to pay the price at my local HF store.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

All One discount

thank you breez I wanted to try these was waiting for my pill vits and minerals to run out
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

All One discount

Hi- I just wanted to add that their customer service was super nice when I called them the other day. I wanted to make sure that I could mix it with a milk product as all the directions were with juice. We ended up chating for awhile, was very helpful. Offered to send samples of the different products they offer if I wanted to try a different line. I am sticking with the All One for now, day 3 for me and I am really liking it!

Saje
        Saje

Comment

All One discount

I found that iherb has a great price on it all the time.
          AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Working...
          X