Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Hi, eveyone.

Just was wondering if anyone knew of any other health benefits to kudzu other than using it for alcohol cravings?

I've tried to research this, but all the info I find relates just to the cravings.

Thanks!

Love, Me
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Kudzu Health Benefits?

I have read it is also an immune system booster which is how it is used a lot in China.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

I read somewhere that it could be potentially used to treat back pain and skeletal muscle aches. I have both and I didn't really notice anything, but then again I don't really notice any differences in cravings either with Kudzu. I've tried the Planetary Supplements Kudzu and the MWO Kudzu.

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Warning

Don?t know much about it kudzu, but it is not suitable for women with endometriosis. Think I read that in RJ?s book. Best of luck. Aunty Vic

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

When I saw Lushy's post late last night I decided to google "kudzu and immune system" and a wealth of info came up. I can't believe all the things it is good for.

I'm not smoker, but I saw that it helps with nicotine cravings as well. I was surprised that with all the posts I've seen with people trying to quit that I have not heard of this before.

Well, my immune system can use all the help it can get and I carry all my stress in my neck and shoulders. I think I will start taking it seeing how I already have it here. I hope it works. I am optmistic about any Chinese herbs. They are all thin and live to be 100 yrs old. They must know something! lol

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Love, Me
          :l

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Thankful,

Hi, thanks for the info on the Kudzu. I have not heard that it helps with Cig. cravings. I quit alittle while ago and still fight the cravings. I think I will up my dose and see if it helps. I have only been taking Kudzu (from this site) 1 - 3 times a day.

Yes the I think the Chinese have something on us also, being diet or herbs. They all look so fit and do live a long time....

Good luck to you on your Journey.
            Bambi
            "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Apparently it also makes your boobs bigger ....... seriously ..........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

WHAT? NOOOOO..........Bigger Boobs! In that case send my a case! lol
                "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

MAX Breast
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

MAX breast? What the heck does that mean? I am an "A", my 15 year old daughter is a "C" (she didn't get them from me.....but I got some pretty bras for awhile while she was growing out of them....uggg). I can only dream of being a "B"....actually I think I was that before I breast fed two kids! I know Two Much Info........lol!

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

Bambi. click on where it says maxbreast it is a link to their website ...
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

WOW!! I was just happy to find it helped with your immune system!

Thanks, BB!

Comment

Kudzu Health Benefits?

BB I really thought that was a joke!!!!!

I don't need a bigger set.

I heard kudzu helps with hangovers too.
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                          X