PDA

View Full Version : Kudzu Health Benefits?

Thankful
March 4th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Hi, eveyone.

Just was wondering if anyone knew of any other health benefits to kudzu other than using it for alcohol cravings?

I've tried to research this, but all the info I find relates just to the cravings.

Thanks!

Love, Me

lushy
March 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I have read it is also an immune system booster which is how it is used a lot in China.

iAmBecoming
March 4th, 2008, 10:11 PM
I read somewhere that it could be potentially used to treat back pain and skeletal muscle aches. I have both and I didn't really notice anything, but then again I don't really notice any differences in cravings either with Kudzu. I've tried the Planetary Supplements Kudzu and the MWO Kudzu.

Victory
March 5th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Warning

Don?t know much about it kudzu, but it is not suitable for women with endometriosis. Think I read that in RJ?s book. Best of luck. Aunty Vic

Thankful
March 5th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

When I saw Lushy's post late last night I decided to google "kudzu and immune system" and a wealth of info came up. I can't believe all the things it is good for.

I'm not smoker, but I saw that it helps with nicotine cravings as well. I was surprised that with all the posts I've seen with people trying to quit that I have not heard of this before.

Well, my immune system can use all the help it can get and I carry all my stress in my neck and shoulders. I think I will start taking it seeing how I already have it here. I hope it works. I am optmistic about any Chinese herbs. They are all thin and live to be 100 yrs old. They must know something! lol

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Love, Me
:l

Bambi
March 5th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thankful,

Hi, thanks for the info on the Kudzu. I have not heard that it helps with Cig. cravings. I quit alittle while ago and still fight the cravings. I think I will up my dose and see if it helps. I have only been taking Kudzu (from this site) 1 - 3 times a day.

Yes the I think the Chinese have something on us also, being diet or herbs. They all look so fit and do live a long time....

Good luck to you on your Journey.
Bambi

betty boop
March 5th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Apparently it also makes your boobs bigger ....... seriously ..........
:)

Bambi
March 5th, 2008, 02:40 PM
WHAT? NOOOOO..........Bigger Boobs! In that case send my a case! lol

betty boop
March 5th, 2008, 02:57 PM
MAX Breast (http://www.maxbreast.us/en/fankui.htm)

Bambi
March 5th, 2008, 03:02 PM
MAX breast? What the heck does that mean? I am an "A", my 15 year old daughter is a "C" (she didn't get them from me.....but I got some pretty bras for awhile while she was growing out of them....uggg). I can only dream of being a "B"....actually I think I was that before I breast fed two kids! I know Two Much Info........lol!

betty boop
March 5th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Bambi. click on where it says maxbreast it is a link to their website ...

Thankful
March 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM
WOW!! I was just happy to find it helped with your immune system!

Thanks, BB!

trixietrack
March 5th, 2008, 04:40 PM
BB I really thought that was a joke!!!!!

I don't need a bigger set.

I heard kudzu helps with hangovers too.