The Three Agreements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Three Agreements

This book is short, inspiring and easy to read...

You will LOVE the message in this book if you are pursuing a spiritual path...

The Three Agreements

I also read and was really inspired by this "little" book with a deep sense of meaning.

The Four Agreements are:

Be Impeccable With Your Word
    Speak with Integrity
    Don't Take Anything Personally
    Nothing that others do or say is about you,it is a projection of their own reality
    Don't Make Assumptions
    Communicate clearly, ask questions, gain clarity
    Always do Your Best
    Under any circumstances, do your best and you will avoid, self judgment, self-abuse and regret.

These words are truly wisdom to live by!!

Thanks for reminding me of these, Bunny!
    XX Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

The Three Agreements

I was fortunate enough to spend a weekend with Don Jose and Don Miguel at The Crossings in Austin, Texas...it was THE BEST....they were available, with their family, to all of us, in a very intimate setting, and it was transforming, they really don't get fluffed up over anything, and smile 24/7....I got their boxed set of daily meditations to read...you can get it at Barnes & Noble, etc...also, his prayer book is great! If you ever get to see them in person, do it!
      "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

The Three Agreements

Oh! TIT, sounds like you had a remarkable opportunity! I will watch for them here. I am going to B&N tomorrow, I will check out the boxed meditations! Thank you!
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

The Three Agreements

I so agree! This little book has probably turned my life around more than almost any other has - IF I stick to and succeed, even 20%, in the agreements.... And I have a LOT of books! I carry this one with me everywhere, even to go shopping, and read some in any 5 minute space.

How wonderful to spend time with them! Wonder if they ever venture over The Pond?!?

Thanks for this thread!

Love FMS xx
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
          X