PLEASE READ MEMBER POSTED HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHE IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE SURE SHE IS OK,I SENT A PM,BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN DO...FIGURE A LOT OF YOU FRIENDS HAVE A BETTER WAY OF CHECKING ON HER?I JUST AM SCARED OF WHY ANYONE WOULD ONLY HAVE TIME TO TYPE HELP?OK,THANKS....
    :lRebecca

Cindi, talk to us .. ... let us know you are OK...
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Not sure what that was about Lilly. I PM her and posted on the thread. I know she said she doesn't start her new meds until Mon.

Let me know if you guys hear from her please. I'll do the same. Thank you.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

DEX

SO happy to see u!i don't know her and she doesn't know me,i figure someone here has more than just pm access...i hope te reason noone is resopnding is that they are gettinh a hold of her?isn't it a strange thing that she would just write help?!

Comment

Where is it?
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

It's on the Just Starting on a post titled 'About the DRAMA" . does anyone have a phone number for her??
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

god,you guys,i don't mean to get everybody worried if there's not something to worry wbout,but until we find out that "help" didn't mean something for us to worry about i am going to be annoying,i guess.SOMEBODY of all of the people that have read tis has got to be able to get a hold of her,she's been here for a really long time

Comment

hi Thhankful...I sent her a pm too,but was worried she wouldn't think to open it since she doesn't probably recognize my name.hopefullt shel'l get back to you....i read somewhere on a thread today that she had started antabuse thhis morning,maybe i am overreacting-I have had terrible reations from meds before!i hope she is ok

Comment

From what I know of Cindi - she will be just fine and will be posting later. I have a feeling that waiting till Monday for her antibuse may be a little tough for her at the moment. (drinking wise).... forgive me if you aren't Cindi. But I have a feeling you may be from your posts in the F thread.

Sending you love....

Comment

Just went back to read Cindi's post about the meds. She went to the Doc today, got the script, but can't get it until Monday.

I'm just hoping that she is not planning on drinking this weekend because she doesn't have to start the meds til then. She's logged off. I don't know what else we can do for her other than pray. All her posts today were positive. Just hope she didn't get a phone call or something that upset her.

Love to all.

Love, Me

Comment

I've pm'd ..........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

ok,well,Thankful,I am glad for your info.I guess like you said there's not much else we can do,especially if she has logged off.I sure hope that everyting is ok (and then that she doesn't get back on here and be absuloutly horrified by this weirdo freaking out all over the boards trying to find out if she's ok,lol.....I guess I Am Never at this stuff than you guys,maybe i panicked too quickly.Well,I'd still rather have someone angry or annoyed at me than know that they cried help and i was the only one who seemed to be looking and i didn't DO anything...Damn,well,I am going to ave 4 little boys running around here in a minute,i don't know how to not worry about this till i hear something?will anybody please send me a pm or something to make sure i see it in case i don't see the "shes ok" notice?thanks so much,I really love how all of you guys here rally around eachother and take care of oneanother :h...it's a beautiful thing!

Ok,Cindi,if you are out tere and read these notes to you,we hope you are doing ok!!!:lplease let me know if you need to talkor cry or freak out or whatever else you might need,ok?
                        love,

Comment

THANKFUL?WILL U PLEASE READ MY PM?

:thanks:

Comment

Cindi, I too hope that you are OK.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Rebecca, got your post. I replied.

I sure hope that everyting is ok (and then that she doesn't get back on here and be absuloutly horrified by this weirdo freaking out all over the boards trying to find out if she's ok,lol.
                              Cindi's not like that, hun. Don't want to speak for her, but I think she would be touched that you took the time and that you care.

You are sweet.

Love, Me

Comment

Working...
                              X