X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A DESPERATE MOMENT IN TIME

:upset::upset:

I have just woken up wishing AL WAS DEAD

I can't remember past 3.PM yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have visitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have them all weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRESS!!!!!!!!!!
    The house is in a mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think but can't remember my neighbor being here and telling her I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My husband is in bed I LOVE HIM SO MUCH = BUT HE MUST HATE ME
    I am here so desperately need some help

NEED MY ARSE KICKING BIG TIME:upset:

WHY AM SUCH A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT STOP CRYING ????????????
    LOVE U ALL Sweetpeaxx
    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Whoa, here a minute. Relax and take some deep breaths.

What's going on, hun?

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

:upset::upset::upset::upset: Just read my previous post I AM A TOTAL WASTE OF SPACE AND NOT WORTH LOVING - How does MR Pea put up with Me ?????????????????????????
      :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Oh sweetie Sweetpea! I am so, so sorry. I will kick your arse from across the Atlantic! Well, but I might dislocate my leg?
        Sweetpea, you are not a loser, you just suffer from the same shitty devil that all of us do, and sometimes he gets his way with us. Can you try to go back to sleep for a while. I don't have good advice, but I am sending you love and hugs ...:h:h:h Please check in tomorrow. !!
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

:upset: I cant stop crying

Comment

can we go into chat

Comment

Have you gotten any sleep, Sweet? What happened before 3PM yesterday?

Love, Me
              :l

Comment

Sure, hun. Be right there.

Comment

Hi Ms Pea!

Boy, so many of us have been where you are now. The horrible embarassment that comes after a drinking episode.

What you said to your neighbor sounds like a cry for help to me. Don't be ashamed of it, you have a problem.

What's worked for you so far in terms of reducing the problem?

What do you think will work in the future?

Try not to see it as a blame thing, but as a problem that needs to be tackled.

Take good care of yourself at these times.

Nancy

Comment

Sweetpea!!!!! You have been such a cheerleaders for so many of us. You need to be a cheerleader for yourself; YOU ARE NOT A LOSER!!!!! You are fabulous!!!!!!!!
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Hang in there Sweetpea!

You have a lot on your plate this weekend, guests for the entire time - Yikes! Not a good time to be stressing over AL. Break it all down into bite size chunks and work on one little thing at a time. Get some rest and check back please! :l
                      Is Addiction Really a Disease?
                      Watch this and find out....
                      http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

S-pea you sound filled with grief dear. i know what that feels like. when the time is right you will make a firm change for the better, until then we are here to listen always and say kind things to tell you there is help here. :h

Comment

Kisses and Hugs

Miss Sweetpea! A good cry does not mean defeat. Nor does being vulnerable. You don't have to be superwoman! So many of us have been in that space of despair....sometimes a little longer than we would like! We are not bad people. We just feel things more than others are willing to admit. Where we go wrong, is that alcohol numbs us. The problem is that AL has so damn many bad-for-you-side-effects, that eventually it makes us sicker than dogs. The addiction is trying to suck us in. Feel what you feel. And do it deeply. Yes, it sucks bigtime. But it does not make you a bad person. It just makes you a person who feels things to the core of your being. We are here for you. Just like these folk are here for me when I feel totally overwhelmed. Even cutting down is better than how I was before. I hope this resonates with you. Keep writing to us!

Comment

its okay dear one.

sweetpea;291365 wrote: :upset: I cant stop crying
                            WASH the pain OUT! You are broken dear pea. Read these words of strength and HOPE. Love and kindness is free, take it. :h

Comment

Fuck, you travel fast Ripple.
                              Goal 1: Today
                              Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X