Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Return of the Scorcher

FallenAngel;300524 wrote: Hey Doubter, buddy...pal...

sorry about taking a swing at you last night...
    ...let me make that better for you with a laster: & a :lipstick:
    *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Score: Angel 3,817 Doubter -27

doubter;300823 wrote: wary Doubter logs onto scene of battle after a temporary hiatus necessitated by real world concerns.
      Surveys the battlefield, his worthy opponent Angel has put the intervening period to good use in refurbishing her armoury and martial skills.
      Shock and awe!.... Angel appears to have a devious ploy sometimes resorted to by unscupulous rivals to weaken the instincts of the Samurai.

Angel has truly now come up with an elaborate masquerade to defeat the conquerable Doubter by devious deception

the relentless pounding.... Doubter, finally fallen.
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Unconditional surrender

FallenAngel;301092 wrote: Dear
        FormerlyDoubterCurrentlyInDangerFearingForHisLifeW onderingWhatWasIThinkingWhenICalledPiranhaMyBunny

:iwin:

Quaking in my boots, I slowly realise the enormity of my folly in challenging the sleeping Giant Angel.

What momentary lapse of reason made me throw caution to the winds & take up cudgels against AngeltheAmazon? How can I ever successfully deflect woundedAngel's wrath ? What strategem to use to save my life to fight another day?

Wisdom slowly dawns...For now abject surrender shall be the only saviour.

Hence

O AlmightyAngelwhosebywordisforgiveness !

O AngelwhowasmistakenlyaddressedbyDoubterashisbunny !

O Angeloverflowingwiththemilkofhumankindness!

Please forgive me for all the sins that I have committed in my unknowing ignorance. Have the grace to pardon a puerile prankster who grew too big for his boots. Take me under your protection and I assure you that from now on, I shall remain your trustworthy underling forever.
        :busted:
        FormerlyDoubterCurrentlyInDangerFearingForHisLifeW onderingWhatWasIThinkingWhenICalledAngelMyBunny
        040108 a la James Bond007
        *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Ya, The journey of a thousand miles is easier if you use your frquent flier miles....LOL !Heppie, Hendrix.....I saw him in person back in 68'. Awsome !!!IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

You can run.... but you can't hide

doubter;302023 wrote: Quaking in my boots, I slowly realise the enormity of my folly in challenging the sleeping Giant Angel.

What momentary lapse of reason made me throw caution to the winds & take up cudgels against AngeltheAmazon? How can I ever successfully deflect woundedAngel's wrath ? What strategem to use to save my life to fight another day?

Please forgive me for all the sins that I have committed in my unknowing ignorance. Have the grace to pardon a puerile prankster who grew too big for his boots. Take me under your protection and I assure you that from now on, I shall remain your trustworthy underling forever.
            Angel scoffs at Doubter's latest feeble attempt to save his sorry ass from the wrath of the Acme D.B. sitting out back. Her fingers glide along the crowbar's smooth cold steel surface....
            "soon my precious....soon" she cooed as her gaze methodically surveyed the treed landscape & surrounding hills with warrior precision for her anticipated intruder.
            Looking down at the note again... her eyes narrowed & bolted daggers..."and what the hell does he mean by Giant and Amazon
            ??? Is he suggesting my butt looks BIG in this Kevlar?? Her grip tightened around the crowbar..... as the taste of revenge grew ever sweeter.
            AF 6 years
            NF 7 years

Comment

A loud knock at the castle gate

"Package for Ms G. Angel" the courier yelled, looking nervously down at the bubbling concoction steaming up from the surrounding moat. eeky:

"I wasn't expecting any package...... who's it from?"

"Doesn't say, Ma'm... just says Contents: 1 Trojan Horse"

< Angel thinks back to Doubter's last statement:>

doubter;302023 wrote:

"That son of a... :bat
              Take it back... and take this with you too :hateputer:
              ...and this :bomb:"
              AF 6 years
              NF 7 years

Comment

Hello Fallen Angel,

Thanks for the chat last night and I enjoyed reading your thread. It is both insightful and also good old fashioned quirky fun!

Day 12 AF here!

PS...I so love the Cowboy Junkies as well, have been a fan since the 80's. I saw them live here in Washington about a month ago for a sold out club show. It was so cool and still amazing!!! Jealous?
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

The lure of the Acme D.B.

cmhguy3;304397 wrote:
                  PS...I so love the Cowboy Junkies as well, have been a fan since the 80's. I saw them live here in Washington about a month ago for a sold out club show. It was so cool and still amazing!!! Jealous?

:lalala:

Jealous? What ever gave you the idea that I might be JEALOUS??

Glad you found your way over here! I know you're anxious... just like everyone else to see what I have under wraps.... tell you what.... since I took such a liking to you last night...how about I give you a front row seat right up where all the action is. When you get here for the fling-a-thon festivities, make sure you you go through the door marked Enter At Own Risk V.I.P.
                  B.Y.O.D.T.

:shesjealous:
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

Living near DC while in high school ( Northern Va. ) I have seen all kind of junkies ! Most of them were homeless ! I've also seen " Concreate Blonds " Mostly near the 9:30 Club !" IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Speaking of blondes....

IAD;304443 wrote: I've also seen " Concrete Blonds " Mostly near the 9:30 Club !" IAD
                      [ame= ]YouTube - 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Video)[/ame]
                      AF 6 years
                      NF 7 years

Comment

Yay! It's the weekend!

[ame= ]YouTube - SHAKE A TAIL FEATHER[/ame]
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

Comment

Important Notice

Attn: All Members of The Sisterhood of Flying Projectiles

As you are aware, recently I have moved our headquarters to a quaint little haunt on the outskirts of forumville.
                          I've been busy preparing for our big Debut this weekend.
                          The D.B. showed up the other day & I'll have it set up & fined tuned by the time you ladies arrive.

I'm not sure if I mentioned a minor annoyance that needs our attention...
                          I could certainly handle this myself, but I do know how you girls love live target practice to keep busy, so we can have a little warm-up drill before we hog-tie & have our way with our unsuspecting victim congratulate cmhguy3 on his 2 weeks of sobriety.

Sincerely,
                          Angel aka Major Pain

Not only do we rock, we know how to fling 'em too!
                          AF 6 years
                          NF 7 years

Comment

Hay Fallen Angel ! Now everthing falls into place ! My first wife must of been a member of your club......It was like "Mars Attacks" in my house hold. IAD
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Angel, the Neighhorhood Welcome Wagon Lady

IAD;304898 wrote: Hay Fallen Angel ! Now everthing falls into place ! My first wife must of been a member of your club......It was like "Mars Attacks" in my house hold. IAD
                              So nice to see you again IAD.... we're always glad to see fresh meat nice men like yourself drop by to visit us here in the Dragon's Den our quaint little abode.
                              Btw, do you like to fly?? We're starting up a Travel Agency here.... just a sideline thing to help pay for the overhead.... right now we're only doing one-way excursions .... but the girls have been thinking of expanding our horizons & offering return flights.
                              AF 6 years
                              NF 7 years

Comment

Ok, Fallen Angel ! I can read between the lines. Happy Trails.......
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X