Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excellent Dieting Information TV show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody see that show last night (Sunday March 16 th) at 9:00 pm ?
    It is on TLC channel 521 and is called something like " I'll help you to be thin " sorry, I know this isn't the exact title, but this fella is soo wise. It will be on every Sunday evening at 9:00 on TLC. You might want to check it out. It isn't about "dieting" atall but rather changing the way we eat. Hard to explain except that nothing is forbidden. I'll keep my eye out for the commercial, because he even has a website. I'll try to get a link for you.
    All the best, :l

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

I was looking forward to catching that. I saw that it was on last night. Was it good? I missed it due to my significant other getting drunk and had to babysit him. UGH.

Comment

Was it Paul McKenna - I can make you slim? I really like Paul, loads of down to earth common sense about changing the way you think.

Lx
      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Yaaa that's the guy !!! So sorry accountable that you had to babysit.... urggg !!! I think if you were to google " Paul McKenna, I can make you slim" You will get an overview of last nights show... It was AWESOME and straight forward. It will be on as a series again this Sunday at 9:00 on 521 TLC channel... A must see. A big Thank-You to Tea for getting the proper name for us all. xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
        X