this is the most horrible day of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's not even 9 AM. Nothing like a knock down drag out fight with your spouse to start the day. Please God give me a flat tire if I try to go to the liquor store. :upset:
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

:huggy
    Goal 1: Today
    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

No, No and No

Greenie -

This is just one day....one. It will pass and there will be a new one tomorrow. Its hard to know sometimes but things do get better. Take a deep breath, (or 2), put on those big girl panties, keep your day moving and even though you'll feel like XXXX, plog on AF. You are worth it.

Hugs:huggy

Erin

Comment

Greenie~

Don't you use this as an excuse!

We all have bad, horrible - the worst days of our lives.. today and we will agian. If we drink over them everytime, we will never win. We will always lose.

Take a break, re-adjust your thinking - you have to do that right now!

Are you there?

MM
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

stay strong girl you are worth it. you will get thur this .no drinking for you please. keep those big girl pants on!!!! this is a test please stand by
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just try to be strong and you will get through this hard time. Drink will not make anything better, you know that. Hugs to you!
            When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
            -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

Take it from me. I drank yesterday because of a fight with my spouse. I feel shittier today for it. Don't do it!

Comment

i don't think life could get any worse than this...and then it goes ahead and does. i drink out of regret...pining over what i once was and the decisions i've made...feeling nothing this bad could be fixed...not helping myself along by fixing it myself...but i've tried, i've tried and i've tried and i've tried to fix it myself...and yet here i am...again...beer

Comment

Hey Greeneyes,
                  Hope you made it without going out for the booze. Fights are bad triggers for me too.
                  Thinking of you.
                  x
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hey Larissa,
                    Sorry to read you are not feeling good either.
                    I know it's the old cliche, but the booze just doesn't fix it in the long run honey.
                    In fact I think it accumulates in my system and I feel worse.
                    Try to drink some water...stay close to the boards and soak up the good feelings around here.
                    :l:l:l
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Beaner - The only thing that can make one feel worse after fighting - is drinking after fighting.

If the "fight" had anything to do with your fishing thread yesterday - maybe it was progress disguised as a fight. If we exert boldness without hatred, hurtful words and malice it can be a step in the right direction with our recovery.

Beaner - you can only control your own emotions. Can't control hubbies. Stand firm.
                      Liv
                      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

wise words, Liv~

Are you there, Greenie?

Let us know you are there, OK..

MM
                        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thanks, I'm still around. Yesterday I had on big girl pants in a new spring color. I can't seem to find them and my whiney arse is showing. Life is supposed to be FUN! I think I could run and play if I could ditch the baggage. Hopefully that doesn't include hubby. I'd put a laughy thing here but I'm not feeling funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

We will all support you through this, Greenie.. you know that...

It's OK to whine, but not to drink. Assure us that you are fending of AL.. can you do that for us?

We are all here...

MM

Comment

Yes MM. I will drink healthy beverages.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X