Saturday - March 22nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday - March 22nd

WoWee ZoWee!! I am really beginning to like it here in Absville!

Another Fantastic day AF- a Saturday no less! Imagine That!!

Hope all my other Abbers are feeling as good as I am today. Lets stay positive and to all the Abbers who are out there in spirit, lets all have a great AF day today!!
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Saturday - March 22nd

thanks 4, its 3 weeks for me, so just another week to go and it be my first.

hope everyone has a good day and is sticking to there goal.

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

Today is day 51 for me. It feels good to be sober & dealing w/life properly again. I'm not worried about the celebratory drinking. My biggest prob is the stress-reduction drinking. I'm leaving for the airport to visit my parents later today. I won't be drinking today, though air travel usually makes me long for a drink. Please keep going everyone. I'll be counting on you being here. I'll check in when I get back & will read all the back postings. I will love doing that. Love, Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

Have a safe trip, Mary...we'll be thinking of you..

Don

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

Mary,

I understand the airplane thing. We'll be here when you get back and i'm sure your AF days will continue to climb.

Take Care, Beck
          Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

Meow AB-Cats!

4thboyz, you sure sound chipper today!

Mary, let me suggest a supplement from Twinlabs called GABBA Plus. wonderful sort of natural relaxation supplement. perfect for the jitters/nerves.

congrads on 3 weeks Barebones

howdy to Don and Beck.

I am so tired/sore after our moonlight snow shoeing trip last night, and it was soooo pretty. we hiked up the mountain and finally broke out into a small clearing at 8,000+ feet overlooking lake Tahoe! it was just majestic. Got home late and slept like a rock.

off to a party tonight with some friends that I used to drink a lot with. trigger time! so I'll be on guard for sure.

be well friends and all to come.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

rHi Everyone. Busy day between hockey games and getting ready for Easter. I'm cooking Easter dinner for my family. I went grocery shopping last night and had to pick up the wine and beer at the same time. I actually felt guilty walking down the liquour aisle , kind of afraid someone would see me. In reality noone I know would think twice if they saw me there but somehow I feel like there is a neon sign around me announcing my presence like I am some sort of criminal. Like there should be loud alarms going off like when someone walks into a contaminated area or something.I know it's from always being on gaurd about hiding what I drink and sneaking the alcohol. Being with my family is a real trigger. My family dinners always had alot of alcohol. Nothing bad would happen but I always drank alot and then continued once the night was over. I know my husband does not believe that I won't drink tomorrow. He already had the "panic" look on his face when he saw what I bought. I feel really confident that I won't as much as that glass of Pinot would feel so good when I am stressed out trying to get it all done. But I am determined not to. Boy will he be shocked. He'll be watching me like a hawk all night though, which won't be pleasant. Anyways don't want to beat him up he is actually a very good guy, just detests it when I drink. Determinator your snow shoeing sounds incredible, it must be beautiful.Wish there was somewhere around here to do that.
              Barebones- Great job on three weeks, I'm the same looking forward to 30 days.
              Reteacher- I haven't flown much but that definately sound like a tempting place to drink.
              You seem to be doing so well, keep up the strength. We'll keep this going and look forward to your return.
              Hi 4TheBoyz, Chief ,Beck- hope everyone has a great Easter. Stay Strong! Aquamarine
              NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
              AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

not sure if I'll get a chance to post in the morning as I'll be heading off to the range for a pistol competition. Dinner this evening was a very good challenge....booze absolutely flowing like a flood constantly but I was ok. i smelled a wine that everyone was raving about and it honestly smelled like crap. Yeah! it's great to feel strong under those conditions. something is working!
                well, off to poke around the boards for a quick minute then off to sleepy land.
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday - March 22nd

I hope you have a great time in the competition D; and everyone else, I wish you all a wonderful Easter Sunday.

God Bless
                  :huggy
                  bear
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
                  X