86 the booze 86 the lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 the booze 86 the lbs

hey all i also allowed alcohol to keep me from my regualr exericse program. grrrrr! have packed on 25 lbs, maybe more i am jumping back in with both feet. for 2wks now i have been "all in". 5 days a wk, 30 mins carido, then 30 mins weights and then either yoga or swimming. curious to how fast the weight drops for the avergae AF person with a study exericse program?

86 the booze 86 the lbs

hi there and good going on ur excercise program.

i put 2 stone of weight on due to beer,it took me only 2 months for it to come off. i didnt have much of a excercise program, but it still came off easy.

good luck im sure it will come off.

Comment

86 the booze 86 the lbs

good to hear, losing the weight will be the best motivator for me to stay AF. congrats to you barebones.

Comment

86 the booze 86 the lbs

Hello Findingme and congratulations on a wonderful life change... As for weightloss speed, alot of it depends on if you have messed up your metabolism in the past... eg, yo-yo weight gain loss time and time... Also factor in your muscle mass which is how we all burn fat.. You said you were doing some weights and that truely is a critical part of the weightloss program in my humble little old opinion. Cardio will also bump that fatburner too.... Couple this with healthy eating, say every 3 to 4 hours having something... even if it is 15 almonds, a yogurt cup, an apple etc between your meals... Try really hard to not eat anything 3 hours before bed as a good portion of that is not going to neccesarily get burned of. Keep it healthy, keep it simply... Burn more calories then you eat and voila, weight loss... All the best to you !!!!!! You are going about this in the proper manner.. you will hit plateaus, that is normal... it is your body saying "are you really sure you want to lose this precious fat?" Keep doing what you are doing to convince your body that "yes, I truely want to lose this "precious" fat" !!!
        Chin up !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

86 the booze 86 the lbs

i think my metabolism should be fine i maintained a very healthy weight for 6 yrs until the past 8-12mnths. i am already seeing small results. i am also vegetarian. so for the most part i do eat heathly but sometimes fall in to bad habits because i eat out alot and my small town has not adapted. and i tend not to have dinner until 8pm. i do stay awake until 1 am or so though but i am sedintary during these hours. i am trying to focus on how good feel when exercising and the not the weight loss but i cant weight to look good again.

Comment

86 the booze 86 the lbs

Hi findingme!

I have been sober since Jan 5th and lost 15 pounds. It came off rather easily, thankfully. It was actually a big motivator for me to stay AF once the weight started falling off. i think a couple of months and you should see the old you again..

Stay fouced, you can do it!

Mm
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
            X