Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phosphatidyl serine

Hi everyone:
    In another forum, someone posted that there was a thread on phosphatidyl serine in this forum. Can anyone direct me to it. I searched, but find nothing. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

phosphatidyl serine

JackieO ~ Thanks for bringing this up.

Second ~ Thanks for the suggestion on the search.

I did the search and it seemed to show that people were just starting this supplement in Feb. So I'm looking for more info on it also.

So can those of you who take it give us an update?

Also I noticed some people said they like it and others didn't notice a difference. So I was wondering if you could let us know if you are AF/Mods/other while you are taking it? Just to get the correct data as to what works and what doesn't.

It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

phosphatidyl serine

BUMP!!!
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

phosphatidyl serine

info

Hi Jacki 0! The thread was in Holistic - but funny I can't find it now either! I posted on a couple of PS threads - but anyway .....

You really need to be on any supplement for 4-6 weeks to really feel the effects. With medication reacting within hours - we want our supplements to do the same - but the reason they don't is that they work on helping our body function better. Meds DO the work in place of the body doing it. So stay on these supps you've mentioned for a couple of months before you decide how you like them unless you are having a bad reaction.

I LOVE the PS. I've been on it since Feb - and feel my brain function is improving so much. But I am also taking all the other supplements - so I also believe they are working together.

Hope this helps! Stay with it - esp. the amino acids --- I think they helped me "get started" more than any other supplement.

Best to you!
        Liv
        AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

phosphatidyl serine

Jackie,

The thread was called healing of the brain. I just knocked it to the top for easier reference.

I purchased the PS and took it regularly for several weeks until the end of March. I don't know if I noticed anything different. However, I am going start taking this regularly beginning today.

tc

Comment

phosphatidyl serine

Bumped up for Beatle

Comment

phosphatidyl serine

Thank you so much Taking Control!

I posted my questions about PS on the Healing Brain thread.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
              X