horridness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horridness

For all you who think you are alone.... you are not. It took me months here to gather the strength to call my best friend who has been patiently waiting. I thank you all for that . She just waited quitetly. We cried and cried. She reached out her little hand as I try to do for you. The energy passes on.... grab the hand! :h
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

horridness

I said in another post that we distance ourselves from loved ones so they won't see what we have become. I'm so happy you reached out and that you have a wonderful friend.

Comment

horridness

i love you greeneyes you are a spark of light down that tunnel of darkest .
      thank you for being you
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

horridness

rephrase

Instead of horridness it is what I said in shame, I should say hopefulness. I was welcomed with open arms and uplift. I was allowed to wail about what I perceived to be my shortcomings. All the dirty stuff. Without judgement. She cried with me and lifted me up and OMG how grateful I am to have a friend like that. And this is a drinker BTW, but not like me. But damn, she will still stand by me no matter what. I am a lucky person. You who are watching me know how hard it it for me to tell. Thank you for your support and for listening. :h
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

horridness

You've come a long way baby

Comment

horridness

Good for you, Greenie!!

What a relief it must be for you. Now you have an ally.. the first of many in your life to come. Gather them like the little jewels they are....

You are just amazing!

Namaste,

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

horridness

Greeneyes,

In all of our worst shortcomings (in our eyes) there are positives that our good friends will point out! (even though they may note our shortcomings) Can't get up till we fall down. Not gonna lie I'm tired of the floor

Lovya
              Anxious:h
              Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

horridness

Oh Greens......that's GREAT! And hold onto that friend! I know it's hard for you to do that and I'm really proud of you. :h
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

horridness

Awesome job green bean...I know it was hard...WOW...but look what you gained. I am proud of you. You are a good friend, I am SO happy you have a good friend in return that can support you!
                  Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                  X