ear massage and valium points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about acupuncture from voice's post as I wandered around the boards. And I began to masssage my ears. Better than the hair twirling and lip biting I've been doing lately. There are acupuncture or meridian points on your ears, near the top centerthat are for addiction. Mine are tender if you can imagine that. Other places are tender. It is helpful for you to stimulate those places as they relate to body parts in need. You can have an acupuncturist place little magnets held in place by little bandaid sort of dots on the addiction points and you press on them periodically to stimulate suppression of addiction. Not a silver bullet, but helpful.

I know you're waiting for the valium points. :H Inside of your arm above elbow. Two or three fingers up. Sideways fingers, not longways. Feel around and find tender point. Press and hold for a minute or so on both arms. Should provide some relaxation.

Hope that helps someone, anyone, everyone.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Greenie,

Here is sit rubbing and poking.

It is, at the very least, quite distracting!! :H

I will google on them and figure out how to do them correctly.

Thanks for the info, hope you are doing well.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The valium points really work!! thanks
      AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

Greens, at least you didn't have to lie down for these! LOL The valium one seems to work. Nothing with the ears though.
        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

The ear points are in the area of your ear where if you were Yoda, you'd pinch the points. It's not instantaneous like the valium points. It's a progression thing. Thus the magnets. You can't think Oh I want a glass of whatever and pinch your ears and it goes away.
          sigpic

Comment

i thought it was for sex playing with the ear. its use to worrk on my gf
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Well yeah the nibbling can induce other effects.
              sigpic

Comment

I think the valium points you mentioned are the same as for high blood pressure:h

Comment

I have the little magnets on my left ear now from my first accupuncture session yesterday. So far, so good. I have not wanted a thing to eat or drink since 4:00 p.m. yesterday and it is now 7:15 a.m. Very interesting...

Comment

That's great Lucky! did the acupuncturist tell you to press on them? Are the magnets kind of pointy or with a spiral pricky thing?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, she told me to press on one primarily and that is the one closest to my face. I really do not know what they look like other than there is something very tiny under what appears to be like a tiny bandaid.

She did full body accupuncture on me yesterday - front and back. She only did one needle in my ear because she said it is a more sensitive area and she did not want to scare me off. My next 4 sessions though will only be in the ear- auricular accupuncture. She told me I have too much yang and need more ying. Recommended cucumber, watermelon, real butter. Also said my body runs hot and fast. And to avoid the infrared saunas- or significantly reduce the time and temp. She did not know much about macrobiotics though.

Comment

She said Bikram Yoga is terrible for anyone. Said cheese is horrible unless it is feta. The problem with other cheese is the antiobiotics in it. Blue cheese and brie are terrible because of the mold. She is a big fan of kefir for intestinal flora. I liked her. She is Romanian.

Comment

She sound great! You are lucky, lucky :H I''d like to hear more as you go along.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X