April Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Goals

April first is Tuesday and spring is the time for growth and rebirth: so, here is a thread starter for all of us here at Monthly Abstinence who want to set a spring '08 goal.

Whether your goal is one day AF or thirty, or more, April begins with a fresh start.

I am looking forward to cold spring mornings and early am running on the trails here in the mountains of Tennessee: AF

How about you?

July,

Day 249 AF

April Goals

2008 has been a new start for me so I continue to look forward to New Beginnings.

I will be out in my garden enjoying and appreciating all the new growth, new buds etc and watching the birds build their nests.........I will be AF.

Janicexxx
    AF since 9 May 2012
    Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

April Goals

Goal

My Goal for April is to be AF the entire month - even when I'm travelling - substituting the dinners out with colleagues with a trip to the gym.

Comment

April Goals

In April, I will be strapping back on my running shoes! I will also be lifting weights a few times a week - which I find boring and will really have to push myself through.

I will also be AF the entire month!
        Beck
        Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

April Goals

im up for my second stretch.

also my other plan is im going to be following a raw food plan.
          and keeping up with my excercise plan.
          im sure other thoughts will come to mind,which i will add later.

good to see u peeps, look forward in knowing yas.

Comment

April Goals

April is my birthday month and I am determined that April, starting today actually, is going to be my AF month. So count me in and :thanks: to all you wonderful folks - I am going to need bags of help, especially the weekends
            J

Comment

April Goals

April for me will be - no more stressing, taking life as it comes, no worrying about stuff that may or may not happen, not caring what I think people think of me - soberness - ahhhh bliss.

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

April Goals

April for me will be completely alcohol free. I plan on starting my running program again and getting outside, no matter what the weather.
                AF/SF - November 23, 2014

Comment

April Goals

April 07 is when I joined MWO. I haven't been perfect since I joined, but I have had more sobriety than I've had in many, many years. I'm currently AF since the beginning of Feb. & plan abs forever...that's just me...if your goal is 30 days, 60 days, whatever, that's great. I cannot drink like a normal person, so I prefer abs to trying to mod. Yes, I'm in for the April 08 abs pledge...is there a pledge? Love, Mary
                  Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                  October 3, 2012

Comment

April Goals

I'm in for an AF April 2008

July and Everyone,

I'm in for an AF April all the way!!

I'll do it ODAT but I will do it!!

Love to all,
                    Cindi

ps, So glad you are back Mary. I have to hurry, hubby is angry I am on computer, he wants to start a movie. "See" you tomorrow.
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

April Goals

Count me in!!!!!
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

April Goals

Hi All - I'm up for AF April '08! Did it for a month early last year but have slipped too easily back into old habits! Time to re-think things!

Hope you all have a great day! Day 2 AF for me as started yesterday!

Ixx
                        Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened
                        :whee:

Comment

April Goals

I hope the end of April finds me AL free and running more than 3x a week. Beck & July....you're runners?? Trial running....my absolute fav!

On my way
                          Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

April Goals

On my Way,

I ran at least 5x per week when I lived in England and I truly miss it. Ran rain or shine. I'm just getting back into it and need to lose these pounds that have accumulated since I stopped running and didn't stop drinking. Now is the time...
                            Beck
                            Beck

Sometimes you get there in spite of your route, losing track of your life and what it's about, the road seems to know when to straighten right out...Mary Chapin Carpenter

Comment

April Goals

April for me is to start working out harder, and to detox with raw foods and juices.

I also plan on keeping myself
                              AF for 6 days of the week. no heavy partying.

I also have to make sure that I don't spend as much time with my heavy drinking friends, I mean, I love them but every time I go out with them, it takes me like 4 days to recover. I don't want to blame them, because they don't force the booze down my throat.

so here goes to good health. gotta buy more tea.

Trix
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                              X