tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tears

Dad is calling for me. I have to go to nursing home. I don't like going there. Big trigger. Yet another hubby fight. Throw me some big girl pants.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

tears

Hey greenie....are you ok? I know this is a big trigger...want to go to chat...or call?....
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

tears

Don't let other circumstances be bigger than YOU... !!

:l
      P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
      - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

tears

maybe you had to go right away, beaner...try to be strong...get through it a minute at a time....try not to over think it all at once. Pull up the big girl pants...use any coping tool you have except AL...just for now...deep breaths.
        I am home all day if you need to vent/rant, etc.
        Love you girl,
        K

Comment

tears

green...I HAVE to remove my butt from this chair and get motivated..hopping into the shower...give me atleast 15 minutes, if you are still around.
          After that, I am home if you need me...
          hang in there sweetie...sending you all the strength I can muster up,

K

Comment

tears

Green,
            Dad is a trigger or nursing home? If its dad (i understand about this) he needs you now with big girl pants! You can do it!!:goodjob:

Anxious
            Anxious

When the heart cries for what it has lost the spirit sings for what it has found!

Comment

tears

Walking out the door. Doggie in tow. She's a good excuse. Wet and stinky unfortunately for my car. Maybe that's good. We'll get kicked out for stink factor. Heck, I'll take hubby car whose arse is still in bed. Little victories.
              sigpic

Comment

tears

here is tissue~ants: thats all i could find. GB you have to face the music and go see Poppa. he is waiting for you. never mind hubby send him away for the day. rippy knows best about this stuff.:sausages:

Comment

tears

hi there greeneyes..ok heres those big girl pants . get them back on or turn them into shorts maybe that will help show your legs off yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

tears

Tlgrs, you're just in way too good a mood today...I love it!!!!!

Always be a good daughter Greens. My dad isn't around anymore so be there while you can, trust me. :h
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

tears

:h :heart: :flower: :loveyou:roud:roud:
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

tears

Hey, Greenie, I am hoping everything went okay with seeing dad in nursing home.

I am praying you kept those big girl pants on and wondering what the heck is hubby still doing in bed at 1:30 or 12:30 (EST or CST?)

Haven't been able to do that since I was a 15 year old!! :H

Let us know how you are sweetie. Stay sober. You know the drill.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know what? The nursing home was uplifitng. The way my daddy's face lit up when I walked into the room. The way it felt when he hugged me with one arm. Doggie was an idiot but I had a pocket full of little doggie cookies and on the way out (20 minutes - brother comes up the hall and gives me a ? look. I said "Leaving takes me a while") I pass them out to the ladies in the wheelchairs to give her and pet her. Left them all smiling. I left smiling too. So did doggie. Screw the paperwork in the black hole. THAT was life.
                          sigpic

Comment

tears

Greenie -
                            Your last post certainly made me smile.

Thank you. I applaud you approach and attitude today.

xoxoxoxox
                            - Masq
                            Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
                            :wings: :huggy

Comment

tears

Wow Green. What a nice visit. Doggies can make people so happy! Just the simple things...... Woof! You're a nice daughter.
                              Nighty night-
                              WW xx

Comment

Working...
                              X