Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball Opening Day In Baltimore..more of the same !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hay Guys.........we need pitching !!!! Yet through the optimal wisdom our GM & Angelloes we go after outfielders ! Hay guys....this ai'nt rocket science...we need pitching ! If we don't have it we will suck ! Thier is no way around it . This off-season we get rid of the best pitcher on the team and they expect a good season ! Tampa Bay.....will finally get out of the AL East Cellar this year because of the great moves our GM has made ! When will we ever learn ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Yes it was as I predicated.....the O's stunk it up today. Opening Day....I'm ready for more of the same crap this summer ! Will I go see them this summer....yes, because it's like a train wreak,you really don't want to look,but you do anyway !!!! IAD
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony, maybe you'd rather be a Pittsburgh Pirates fan? They have sucked ever since we've lived here. At least you have memories of Cal.

My husband (still a rabid O's fan) told me about the game. I feel your pain bud!
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Yes Noelle,
        At least thier is that ! The memories.....It's all we have....( I feel like an old retirey being put out to pasture . IAD )
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X