Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried Puristat?

Hi all,

I've been reading up on the liver - what it does, how it does it, how important it is, and what alcohol does to it. I know it can get very bad. I think I'm trying to find something that will really scare me into not drinking. I actually feel like my liver hurts sometimes and I've had a sore right shoulder for about a month now. I thought it was stress from work and all, but I actually read that a sore liver will cause right shoulder pain - something to do with liquid around the liver.

Anyway, I came across a product called "Puristat". It's a cleanser/detoxifier for the liver. You start by cleansing the colon, then there's the liver cleansing, followed by one last colon cleansing. It's supposed to clear out all the toxins.

I've been taking Milk Thistle. (This product has milk thistle along with a bunch of other stuff.) But, I've been drinking more than ever so it's probably not doing me much good.

My sister gets married in 2 weeks and my goal is, starting today, no wine - at least until the wedding. For one thing, the alcohol has added pounds and my bridesmaid dress is not fitting as well as I'd like. But, mostly I just really need to STOP so much drinking!!

Anyway, it's been awhile since I posted... just checkng in and again, wanted to see if anyone's heard of/used "Puristat" and what you think of it.

Thanks so much!
    MissC

Anyone tried Puristat?

OMG

I have a sore right shoulderit's been bothering me for months and nothing seems to help. Not even being almost AF for 14 weeks. So, it's the liver!! Thanks for the information. WOW, what next

Comment

Anyone tried Puristat?

I would say if you are still drinking. make sure you drink loads and loads of water. this helps flush toxins out. it really works.

I do it during the week when I am AF and the puffiness (sign of liver stress) goes right away.

eat something as well right when you get cravings, it will make you forget that you need a drink.
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Anyone tried Puristat?

There can be lots of reasons for a sore shoulder so don't go into panic mode, gelgit. Try some neuromuscular massage or chiropractic.

MissCheryl, I've not tried that product, but the cleanse probably couldn't hurt and you should take the milk thistle.If I recall correctly, you want 80% similaryn.(sp?) However, the toxins are not just in your colon. Women are built for childbering and have faty pockets where men do not and the toxins build up there so getting rid of the toxins is not like washing your car. Healthy diet, water, sauna and more water and time. None of us loaded up on these toxins overnight and they don't go away overnight. People have talked about fasting which I have done, but as the toxins are released into your system to be expelled you can have symptoms ranging from fatigue to wicked headaches. So do your homework. And good luck.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Anyone tried Puristat?

:thanks:Greeneyes, for making me laugh (at myself) I'm done with my afternoon panic attack and will get on with my life for the rest of the afternoon. I'm happy to have another day:h

Comment

Anyone tried Puristat?

I have not tried Puristat. They do offer a money back deal. However, if you are drinking a lot I think you would be wasting your money using it.

Also, I have read that 'stones', in the liver can cause back pain. Do a search for Dr. Hulda Clark's liver cleanse. I have no afillaition with her but have read that her liver cleanse works via comments from people have done it. The ingredients are simple and inexpensive. I do not think she is the originator of this cleanse. It appears to have been around a long time. I am going to do it soon. The cleanse appears legit but the Zappers etc. and other claims......

Here are some negative comments about some of her practices. The Bizarre Claims of Hulda Clark

Comment

Working...
            X