rehashed Question - what makes a woman wantable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously wantable is not the answer, nor is stupidity or cheating (none of which are my crimes bar the first few, lol).

Just curious from a male perspective for I can fondle me anytime. Female perspective welcome too

Disclaimer, faithfully married (altho not always happy)

Mouse x
    __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

I like this question.......well men?

Comment

Good question ......

So guys, what attracts you the most about a woman???
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Ladies......
        From a guys perspective....." It's how a woman carries herself " That can make a woman become very attractive or not...IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Can I just say that from a blokes perspective "ther is NO such thing as an unattractive woman"........ just levels of beauty

W

Comment

There are many things that can make a women seem desirable to me and I'm sure the list is endless as far as all the cliches go. Cliche of not though I have always found a womens eyes to reveal a lot about her. An even bigger cliche is the saying that a persons eyes are the gateway to their soul and I guess I believe that to be true.

So for me It's definitely the eyes.!!:shocked::nutso::zonedout::confusedmonkey:

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

So for me It's definitely the eyes.!!:shocked::nutso::zonedout::confusedmonkey:

Hippie...this has made me laugh...they all look cross eyed....looks like they will be seeing two hippie instead of one or maybe three.

love

Teadrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

For me
                the Voice its tones and stuff I melt when I hear those mellifluous tones. And the ability to bloody laugh:H. Looks and other things come a second last . Thats just me though

Captn

Comment

Agree partially jack with looks being a second last. That being said though I do have a tendency to date dark haired women rather than blondes for some reason!!. In fact I have never dated or even had a one night stand with a blonde so i probably do subliminally make unconscious decisions according to looks (even when I was pissed!!). I also agree with the voice thing too. I have a thing for European accents Spanish, Italian, French etc, even Irish and Scottish accents are a big turn on for me!!!lol.
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Hippie
                    You are so on the mark with the hair thing. I too find brunettes and dark haired women extra special. But must admit i have lived with( never married) a Russian ( born in OZ) Blonde for 18 years. However the Irish lingo simply well u know,mmm. A sweet Irish lassys voice beats a bloody Greek ancient sirens thing any day. In my humble opinion.
                    capt

Comment

Guys....
                      In the USA we're all a big melting pot. So many times a lady could be a bit of everthing! You need to look past thier ethnicity and see how she carries herself. Yes her eyes are important, along with other things.....but what is she like as a person, what's her heart all about ? IAD (just my point of view.)
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

OK so my hair is dark, i'm told that I have nice eyes, don't know about my voice but I laugh a lot ........

So does that make me desirable???? LOL ......

BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Of course it does!........ I thought that we had already decided that there is no such thing as a an undesirable lady!............

W

Comment

Why thank you wimpey .......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

OK! It's very easy to give out a romanticised viewpoint on what makes a women desirable. And I think we can all agree our viewpoints are pretty much the same as far as inner qualities will always come first. But we are all individuals who have different individual tastes that we may or may not be aware of that makes us sway towards certain women. Of course going back to the inner qualities theory I would not find Naomi Cambell (one of the most famous cat-walk models) desirable at all apart from a certain amount of lust. Going by all I have read about her she is a completely self centered bitch. Same could be said for many Hollywood leading ladies like Demi Moore and Angelina Jolie plus Divas like Madonna and Mariah Carey. They all become undesirable due to their personalities but Hell!! I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed purely based on lustful feelings. So agreed inner qualities will always come first but from an individual point we will all decorate the cake differently and have different coloured icing on top. It's all the sugary extras that, although make no real difference in the end, make it look more appealing to us. It's those superficial qualities that make the cake look more desirable and so me simply saying I find a foreign accent desirable in a women is just that, superficial. It doesn't make me any less Superficial myself as I know what qualities are important and everything else is just an added bonus. There are men who actually spend thousands on Mail-Order Brides to find the exact type of women they want to marry. And good luck to em I say!!!.

If we were to go on Freud's theories we would all be dating are Mother's or exact lookalikes!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                              Hippie
                              xx

Comment

Working...
                              X