Marley and Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marley and Me

If you are a dog lover and happen to have an insane dog as well, you'll love it.
    Got it in the airport and read the whole book on the plane, crying and laughing.

Marley and Me

Hi Patty,
    I have read this and 'Bad Dog Marley' - because my kids love it I know the words off by heart - that and the fact that we have recently adopted a dog that I think matches the description quite well!!
    I believe Marley & Me is being made as a movie at present with Jennifer Anniston & Owen Wilson so should be interesting to see if it is as good on the screen
    Best Wishes,
    Bandit
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Marley and Me

I read that. Great book. I happen to have a crazy dog at the moment.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Marley and Me

woooo

What about for that dog?

Comment

Marley and Me

I loved Marley and me. It is many years since I have had a dog but could totally relate to bits of it. Can't wait to see the film.

If bad dogs make you laugh there is a great book out called the bad dog's diary by Martin Howard. I've read it twice now and it still makes me laugh out loud. I got loads of funny looks on the train.

It is in the style of Bridget Jones' diary and is about Blake and his aims to ensure that his den remains free of human females, territorial expansion in the park, obedience training for owners and all this while attempting to keep his crown jewels intact.

Sorry I am still giggling just thinking about it.
          Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow - Einstein
          AF 8 June 2012

Comment

Marley and Me

Thanks Loppy!
            This is perfect. Just getting ready to fly across country.
            My 2 rescue doggies are going nuts right now with early fire works.

Comment

Marley and Me

OHHHH

What an absolutely wonderful book!!! I read it last summer (or the summer before) and couldn't put it down....

Great read for the summer. Will make your heart soar!!!
              formerly known as bak310

Comment

Marley and Me

OMG, this book cracked me up. Through my life I?ve owned 3 yellow Labs. 2 neurotic beasts like Marley and 1 so mellow I?m sure she suffers from some form of narcolepsy. I cried and laughed myself to tears in the same page. If you have a dog or love them, this is a great, quick, fun read. Can't wait for the movie.
                Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Working...
                X