qigong energy healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qigong energy healing

Hello all -- Check this out ... I'm finding this helpful ... if it doesn't show the link (which turns into text when posting), just mouse over the text:

Energy Healing | Distant Healing | Energy Healer Michael Mohoric

qigong energy healing

Thanks for that. I have heard a lot about it and shall look into it.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

qigong energy healing

Twinkie, Could you give more specific details on how you find that helpful? Not being a doubter or challenging you, just interested. I know of someone in my area and am interested in taking classes. What did you feel? How do you do it by phone?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

qigong energy healing

Hi Green -- I found it helpful because after trying just about EVERYTHING -- hypnosis, meditation, drugs (which I couldn't tolerate), supps, reiki, accupuncture, bodywork, etc., -- this is the only thing that has helped. So far. This guy does distant healing. You pay your $99 a month and the sessions are for an hour every Wed. night (although the healing comes in at other times, too). I've gotta say that with all the bodywork stuff that I've tried in the past, this was quite astonishing in that I could actually feel something. My whole scalp started tingling, like an electrical charge going through it, and it felt like the top of my head was being lightly tickled by dozens of fingertips. It happened to me the next day at work too, while I wasn't thinking about it at all and working on a deadline at the computer.
        The other thing is that once I started this, and tried to drink in my usual manner, I got violently ill -- had to call in sick to work for the first time ever in 20 yrs. of of drinking. Michael, the healer, says it's the detoxification process. He also says that he can't guarantee one will stop drinking, but many of his clients have.
        In the past week, I have had two glasses of wine instead of, say 6-7 bottles.
        Hope this helps.
        Twinkie

Comment

qigong energy healing

Hi all -- I forgot to add that you can be doing anything when you receive the healing; it's not as if you've got to be on the phone with him. Ideally, though, you should be resting quietly. You can even be sleeping. I just went to bed and did my relaxation/meditation thing.
          Twinkie

Comment

qigong energy healing

WOWEE!!! That's amazing!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

qigong energy healing

Ok, I am going to try it. Thanks for the info. I will keep you posted.

Comment

qigong energy healing

Very interesting- I just came out of the sauna where I listened to a cd that came in the mail about qigong spring forest healing. I think Holosync sent it to me. Master Lin seems to be a teacher and one can learn the technique from him in classes or through a video. The difference is that you learn to do it for yourself and distant energy healings were not discussed. On the cd, many werre interviewed who no longer had cancer. migraines, needed oxygen, etc.

Comment

qigong energy healing

This is not "my finest hour" to say something about chi gong (my back is out and I am spending most of my time flat on my mattress waiting for Monday's quackerpractor appointment) But, I wanted too say how much chi gong has been beneficial in my life. From the miraculous healing from a major injury that regular procedures could not help. to everyday maintaining health: it's great. My Master (located in LA) is incredible but he warned that one should be careful of just picking up routines or techniques from just anywhere as it is just as easy to do yourself harm.
                  I think the "Spring Forest" chigong CDs are good (and am ordering them to add to what I already know. It seems a more "learner friendly" routine and it sure can't hurt! Distance healings work too, but my experience is that the results are markedly stronger if you can set aside the time of the session and concentrate on your body. g.

Comment

qigong energy healing

Thanks gel-

Glad to hear more positive feedback. I did a search for qi and the liver and this is what I found. I am concerned about my liver from drinking and the accupuncturist said my liver is tired. She did not think it is from alcohol though. I had gone 5 days w/o vino when I saw her and had not been irritable (well, some would disagree!) so she thought other factors were creating my tired liver and gallbladder. She said alcohol is often blamed but that is not the cause. Anyway, here is the link.

Liver Qi Stagnation, Diet & Infertility/Fertility | TheFertileSoul.com

Comment

qigong energy healing

Twinkie...

I'm curious to see how you continued to do with the rest of the healings? thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X