need help women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help women

been depressed.. started my cycle again... every other week with no warning.. could this be al related

need help women

Hi lynn. I would go to your doctor for a physical. Are you possibly at the age of approaching menopause? Getting your cycle often or not is a sign of menopause. If you are drinking a lot, most of the time it will make you absent of one. I would go in for a physical and some routine blood work.

Comment

need help women

dr. says I"m fine and i'm in my early 30's I just wondered this has happened before sometimes lasting at every other week for 2+ months at a time ...it just wears me out

thanks for responding

Lynn

Comment

need help women

Well, that must suck then. I cant even handle once a month! I feel for you, and hope that you will get some answers that may help you. Can your doctor send you to a gynocologist? It just doesn't sound good.

Comment

need help women

thanks for responding... i've been going every year to the gyn. for checkup and never had any problems... the dr. just says it is stress related ... but give me a break.. it is wearing me out completely

Thanks again,

lynn

Comment

need help women

Hi Lynn,
            The joys of being a women!! NOT i experience some very bad symptoms also not as often as you but very adnormal. I am going to a natropath on Thursday to get some herbs for hormone balance - could this help you also? What your experiencing is sounds to me like a hormone imbalance which is also causing you the PMS (depression) have a look on this site Women to Women — Changing women's health — naturally. I am also early thirties so not menapausal.
            Please pm me if you need to talk further - i will let you know how i go on thursday.
            Hope it gets better for you i know the torture of it
            I am the author of my life.

Comment

need help women

Hi,
              FYI.....
              I had the same problem for over a year. Heavy, Heavy bleeding about 2 times a month for 10 day each time. I was worn out, so I finally had surgery about 3 weeks about. It' was an outpatient procedure ....I can't remember the name but basically the look around, take samples of your uterus for testing and the put in a screen mesh balloon inside you and inflate it and then run a electric current thru it. You sleep threw the whole thing, took about 1.5 hours with recovery and everything.... no pain afterwards. I feel fine.... haven't got my cycle yet.
              I guess it is a fairly common problem that's fixable. Talk with your doctor..
              I am older than you ... 47
              Good luck,
              Gail

Comment

need help women

Do you have kids? I ask because after my second child, I was far from regular. So I decided to get the Depo shot. I don't get a period at all because of it. Make sure you are taking iron supplements; if it is making you tired you might be anemic from it.
                Goal 1: Today
                Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

need help women

thank you

looking - please let me know what you find out ... my heart is with you
                  G...- thanks for responding I'm kind of scared I'm new to this reaching out thing

I haven't been able to start a family and this just gives me a bad feeling ....sucks esp. when your trying to clean up your life

thank you,
                  lynn

Comment

need help women

OMG!! Kids wanna em

No not been that lucky ... adds to depression i think and the possibility adds to the desire to be af totally, been tryin' for at least 4 years no luck

lynn

Comment

need help women

My sister had that a couple years ago when she was 39 and going through and extremely stressful time in her life.
                      Marcie

Comment

need help women

lynn,

go for 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th opinion. Something is just not right. Is probably not serious but you need to get to the bottom of this. I don't think alcohol has anything to do with it but I am no doc. Just have strong opinions!

Comment

need help women

what happened?

I've been thinking possible 2nd oppininon ... but this is my first and only gyn..... not that it is all the great of an exp.... you know after you have takin' it all off for one you hate to do it for another...LOL..... we have been considering going to fert. spec.... but it is hard choice to make.. ins. consideres having a child as something you could live W/O

lynn

Comment

need help women

My sister is 41 and she is experiencing this a lot... I did too around that age. Hard to say what's causing it... Are you stressed out? Maybe try some Evening Primrose Oil caplets...it helps regulate things...
                            P.S. You can't love if you don't love yourself... :heart:

As you wander through life, sister/brother, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut, and not upon the hole.
                            - Sign in the Mayflower Coffee Shop, Chicago

Comment

need help women

As a nurse, 2nd options are important, I also believe in women GYN Doctors..
                              Just a thought ..... they seem to get "our" problems way better than men doc's in this field.
                              There are plenty of doc's research and find one you like ... not all do's are the same
                              Good luck
                              Gail

Comment

Working...
                              X