PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

putting it into ACTION: PsychicPowersMadeEasy.com - The Unleash Your Inner Psychic Course

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

Ripple, I usually just pay someone.

Comment

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

love resting in peace.

yes Myra some do..not nice. .....okay lets move to here now>

Quick Question to Ripple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ripple
      Was just wondering what you had actually wrote down. I tried to open the sketch pad but can't find what you had done. I see you are a tarot card reader. Just wondered as I really interested in it. I am quite spiritual also. XXXSeto

SETo its me ripple-di i was right damn in the middle of doing an important something, no wonder it failed to be shown, oh next time maybe. just started this weekend during my mental dexoification doing this, are you sure you want someone from a cyper cult doing a reading for you? i would highly suggest a big NO..actually i should have noted my area is more focused on cats. i will soon make a correction to that. love to you. :h

Comment

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

Or throw my own cards out. Don't know enough about it.

Comment

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

love resting in peace.

myra;310940 wrote: Or throw my own cards out. Don't know enough about it.
          myra...stop now...not good to be that way..read about it..find your destiny..you make the rules. and the scribble pad is great .. have to bring it down here. we can go in together to do some art work. its fun. really. can do like some flowers or whatever, add some color.. its easy. :h

Comment

PSYCHIC POWERS-easy

thanks ripple. have done plenty of reading, exploring. Do not take it serious when I toss cards myself. Haven't played in a long time. Really like animal medicine cards. Have you seen those?

Did a fun sciribble "art therapy" yesterday at work. Very interesting. Tried it on the scribble pad but the colors didn't work for me.

Have fun today. Have to go to the dentist because I have lost yet another beautiful tooth. Pissed.

Comment

Working...
            X